Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    well if it is a new expansion, at least its close to payday. Goodbye another £200 on cards.

Here what it actually says, since no one could upload that:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Screwing over the free-to-play players as they fall behind on cards once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Getting the content at a slower pace is usually the price one pays for being a leech.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Screwing free to play? You can easily get enough to buy everything if you just do dailies every day.. BRM drained my gold, and am back to 5k now, which means 50 packs already.. And with GvG that was already enough to make most decks that got popular, though mostly because of the shitty legendaries that GvG had.

Deleted
    Come fucking on. Is not like you can not get the freaking cards if you only are free to play, i have 900 gold right now, and i have not played for a long as time. you can in a week get 400 ish gold, so if you instedt of complaient just saved up gold, you could buy the wings when it comes out.
    Last edited by mmoc679fbf879f; 2015-07-04 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Why is it that other Blizzard games get content more frequently than Wow?
    Because a WoW patch takes longer to develop and the costs are higher. Let's not kid ourselves, you can't compare something like a Hearthstone Adventure/expansion to a Raid patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakkiran View Post
    Man I hope this wasn't a serious question.
    Comparing Hearthstone development time to WoW's?
    Won't take long before players start screaming "HEARTHSTONE EXPAC COST US A RAID TIER".
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Because a WoW patch takes longer to develop and the costs are higher. Let's not kid ourselves, you can't compare something like a Hearthstone Adventure/expansion to a Raid patch.
    But why not? Why is it when ever blizzard WAS going to add something to wow they say" Oh well adding dance studie, path of the titans, more then 1 place to put your garrision, different race type of garrision" it is going to cost a fucking raid tier. AND as of fucking lately, we only get 1 new raid tier. 6.1 Was a joke, so call BS on we can not compare it. blizzard just see that heartstone can make more money if they sell adventure compared to idiots like me who still pay for wow.

Deleted
    I haven't spent a dime on the game, just completing dailies every 3 days (if I even manage to remember that) is enough to keep ontop of adventures.

Are you really so self centered that you'd ask content to be throttled because you don't play the game enough or want to spend money on it to compensate for that? If you're not playing enough to earn gold in the ample time between releases, you're not really a player they should be catering to.

Deleted
    Thats really cool