Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stealth nerf on Spirit Lodge/Mage Tower work orders?

Alright so, I basically changed to Spirit Lodge day 1 into the patch, and i averaged around 2 per day, sometimes 3!
    But like 3 days back I stopped getting any Instant complete mission items from it. I basically lost count on how many work orders I have completed and just gotten apexis crystals.

Anyone noticed the same? Is it in fact a pretty big stealth nerf on Spirit Lodge work orders or am I just super fucking unlucky with my RNG?
    Because I find it hard to believe that you dont get a single one from 3 days work orders.

With best regards

I got none today either. Would be a bit early to call it a nerf though, maybe it's just luck.

Yea I guess it could be luck, but idk :P
    My gut feeling tells me its a stealth nerf same as with the hellfire champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    have been getting about 1-2 per day ... since 6.2

Deleted
    Well, seems like Blizzard doesn't like it, so if they didn't stealth nerf it now they most likely will

Deleted
    Well doubt that is stelth nerfed unless they do not apply a hotfixes who arent announced yet

I think it might be a bug or nerf after all. Haven't gotten a single mission completion item since the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think it might be a bug or nerf after all. Haven't gotten a single mission completion item since the patch.
    That's either BS or very bad luck. Each 24 hours I had at least one, and had 3 in 24h twice.

I'm seeing no difference at all. A stealth nerf is useless anyways, as it does not reset/decrease the spawn timer of new naval mission. Unless Blizzard doesn't want us to do useless XP missions, a nerf wouldn't make sense.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I had 4 from 8 work orders. I call it (bluff) buff, not a nerf!

Seriously ppl, remove the tin foil hats, it's just RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post

Seriously ppl, remove the tin foil hats, it's just RNG.
    atleast 1/day for the past 3 months, to none for 2days and 3 workorders, i dont need to be said whats RNG and whatsnot, I know how it works.
    But when this happens you can be sure as hell im gonna be curious wether or not my lodge has been nerfed without any statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Nope received three over the course of yesterday and today with my DK and the same with my warlock.

I think this might be just RNG doing its things. I've got plenty of them recently and I'm fairly sure they would announce any change like they did to SY and other buildings.

Ok it was definitely a false alarm. Almost 4 days of zero orders, but today I got THREE. Should have bought a lottery ticket or something..

5 days of WO netted me 12 tokens.

Before patch 8-12 average token out of 24 workorder
    Patch first week 12 token out of 24 workorder.
    This week 3 token out of 50 workorder.

Yup, it's nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post
    Yea I guess it could be luck, but idk :P
    My gut feeling tells me its a stealth nerf same as with the hellfire champions.
    I got 7 rep tokens from the hellfire champs today, 4 characters (16 kills). Yesterday, I got 0. RNG is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Before patch 8-12 average token out of 24 workorder
    Patch first week 12 token out of 24 workorder.
    This week 3 token out of 50 workorder.

Yup, it's nerfed.
    Your sample size is so small that proves absolutely nothing. You'd need thousands of work orders for an even remotely decent sample size.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2015-07-06 at 02:11 PM.

I collected my 36 work orders from my mage tower today. I got 13 completion orders, which is the most I've gotten since I built it. So as everyone has said, it's all RNG.

Anyone else notice that the amount of crystals was reduced
    Was getting a average of 400 a work order down to an average of 200 per

anyone notice the respawn rate in Grimfrost hill isnt as fst anymore? It takes alot longer for the orge to re-spawn now.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    anyone notice the respawn rate in Grimfrost hill isnt as fst anymore? It takes alot longer for the orge to re-spawn now.
    You need 2 people to make them respawn fast. One killing the ogres at the top and one at the bottom