Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As for me we need just 2 things right now:
    1st - flame shock on target now gives us *buff* (i mean on character) +50% lava burst damage (so we have a switch w o loss now) if it was stackable the switch could be even rewardable
    2nd - instant eq now procs from 2 targets (still 100% increase per target)

It's a copypaste from here - - - eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161819330?page=2

Let's hype this hashtag in dev's twitter, if they don't read our forums:
    #givelovetoeleshaman

Deleted
    It's funny to get top5 ranks doing 77k in single target and being 30k behind an afflock in your raid

Well the point of Elemental is for AoE. So I don't see the problem with a pure single target class destroying you in single target...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    Well the point of Elemental is for AoE. So I don't see the problem with a pure single target class destroying you in single target...

yeh just like that stationary turret casters would completely destroy 100% mobile ranged on patchwork... Or good multidotters wouldn't be doing good ST damage and insane burst...

class design is just donkey shit in WoD. I find it actually hard to believe how they could make it so much worse than MoP after more than 1y of SoO...

I really hope someone else does celestalon's job for next expansion.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then by that logic I should be then able to take a list of all the classes that beat us (when I say us I mean Enh and Ele) on ST and every single one of them should be behind us on AoE by a similar amount.

By that logic, every single one of those classes should be as hindered in that department as we are for ST.

Bad news for Mages, Warlocks, Rogues, Deathknights and Warriors because your AoE is getting fucken nerfed.

You are wrong. The entire premise of AoE being a good niche to be in is wrong and the sooner this nonsense is done away with the better.

Single Target is the benchmark. Single Target damage is king. Everyone needs to do single target in a similar ballpark. Differentiate the way they do it, bursty, sustained, whatever. But that needs to be a level playing field.

After that, take half the specs - they can be good at cleave 1-3 cleave, take the other half they are good at 4+ AoE. Then differentiate on how they do it. Dots, nukes whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post

I really hope someone else does celestalon's job for next expansion.
    The good news with faster expansions is, "Hey your class sucked this expansion? Lucky you only need to wait a year for the next beta so we can ignore you again."

Deleted
    Hopefully they'll sell tomatos at GameCom, so that I dont have to carry my own around.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Hopefully they'll sell tomatos at GameCom, so that I dont have to carry my own around.
    there are several grocery stores near the trade fair venue ! Dont worry you will get tomatos and even eggs there.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dunno, going by the prices for food and drink from last year, one tomato probably costs as much as a one month subscription.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Youre not catching a bus to GamesCom are you?

Too Soon?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://goo.gl/z6sSu9

LvB should do full damage without flame shock on, period.

Lava Burst should be spell that is main spell to cast and track. My idea is that Lava surge procs shoudl stack just like molten core's for demo locks, so that we can use instant LvB's for bursts like on adds.
    Also elemental blast should not be another spell that you cast instead of lightning bolt, but this talent should be upgrade to LvB, i.e. LvB deals slightly more dmg and gives you stats, and this effect stacks like, every time you cast LvB you gain 100 of one random stat for 5 s, what stacks 5 times (to maintain 500 gain from EB) and after you reach 5 stacks, it drops after like i duno, 3s instead of refreshing and so on, so that we can have another random stat. That's my idea.

But what i think is that BLizzard lacks vision. People there seem like they dont know what to do, they have no fresh ideas, they are bored of WoW even more than we are i think. And that is the biggest problem i think, but they wont admit it.

Deleted
    Just dismiss all your ideas and hopes for (Elemental) Shaman. As fast as they are now with the expansions they probably made their mind already on every subject - and the past posts by Watcher and others indicate that they already abandoned their plans to remake Shaman (which they pointed at pre 6.1).

The chances are very low that Shaman gets attention, whereas they promise reworks for disc / shadow priests [AGAIN!!] and demo warlocks [AGAIN!!!].

Yes, Elemental can be fixed in terms of how the class is played, like the ways Binkenstein suggested on his blog, which I think are excellent and very well thought out changes, but Elemental is by no means "shit". I've gotten through 4/13M so far and I've been definitely competing with all of my ranged peers on DPS. I feel that outside of certain mechanics (target swapping, <2 target cleave, mobility) Elemental is fine. Ele shamans have been going full Feral Druid lately, where you simply play your class to complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rado1193 View Post
    Yes, Elemental can be fixed in terms of how the class is played, like the ways Binkenstein suggested on his blog, which I think are excellent and very well thought out changes, but Elemental is by no means "shit". I've gotten through 4/13M so far and I've been definitely competing with all of my ranged peers on DPS. I feel that outside of certain mechanics (target swapping, <2 target cleave, mobility) Elemental is fine. Ele shamans have been going full Feral Druid lately, where you simply play your class to complain about it.
    Troll sighted:

1. Elemental is fine!
    2. I am competitive with all the ranged dps in MY guild so there's no problem!
    3. You people just like to complain!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomikadzi View Post
    https://goo.gl/z6sSu9

LvB should do full damage without flame shock on, period.
    yeah this, to help for target switching on short living and high priority adds

additionally i want to see that the class trinket effect comes baseline in the next expansion (increased dmg and duration on flameshock) that will help on our weaknesses (2 target cleave / spread council fights / dmg on the move / free shock cd for adds)

Quote Originally Posted by futter View Post
    additionally i want to see that the class trinket effect comes baseline in the next expansion (increased dmg and duration on flameshock) that will help on our weaknesses (2 target cleave / spread council fights / dmg on the move / free shock cd for adds)
    My wish for 2 Target is simply that they rework the Enhanced Chain Lightning, the difference between 2 Target and 3 Target as Elemental is insane, constantly fishing for those situations where 3 targets are in jump range for cl is really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by thegempolice View Post
    Troll sighted:

1. Elemental is fine!
    2. I am competitive with all the ranged dps in MY guild so there's no problem!
    3. You people just like to complain!
    You obviously have no idea what the term "fine" means. You think that fine means that it is out of this world, best by far, literally #1 with no skill required. Fine means fucking fine. Unless you're Method, you can play an Elemental Shaman and still be of great use to your raid. Yes, Elemental has some massive problems which I and many others previously pointed out. No, Elemental is not shit, and if you think it's shit enough disagree with that, then you are just complaining to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by rado1193 View Post
    You obviously have no idea what the term "fine" means. You think that fine means that it is out of this world, best by far, literally #1 with no skill required. Fine means fucking fine. Unless you're Method, you can play an Elemental Shaman and still be of great use to your raid. Yes, Elemental has some massive problems which I and many others previously pointed out. No, Elemental is not shit, and if you think it's shit enough disagree with that, then you are just complaining to complain.
    Yep definitely a troll. The old "unless you're the best elemental shaman in the world you don't get to complain about you're class even though it's the biggest joke in WoW".

Also, in case you didn't notice, the best shaman in the world already made perfectly clear what he though of Ele. He rerolled Mage. Ill be doing the same once M Arch is down. The class isn't getting a rework next expansion and the best we can expect is an update to totems.
    Last edited by Prankish; 2015-08-04 at 01:54 AM.