Alliance [A] Nerf Stupidity 13/13 heroic LF a few great DPS!

Nerf Stupidity is an established and stable guild on Silvermoon with a bunch of great players looking for you to join us! Feel free to add me on bnet for a chat or more info: Osangar#2954.

We're currently 13/13 heroic and are building a bigger raid team for LEGION! Scaling for small raid sizes hasn't been great and we miss the fun of a larger raid and full Teamspeak. Whisper me in-game for more info.

For current raiding, we're happy for more players to join our wonderful band of killers. We'd especially like geared DPS.
    Our raiding days are Wed, Mon, Sun 19:30 - 23:00. (1 or 2 nights/week once content is cleared).

We're a friendly guild with a pretty relaxed group of players but still expect excellent performance. We're a tight-knit group but always make an effort to include new members. Ours is an experienced raid team so you'll need to have heroic experience or be a very quick learner.

• We use TeamSpeak 3 and slightly modified /roll with Masterloot - no loot drama.
    • The guild bank is open to the guild. Flasks, pots, food, etc are available to all raiders. There are also Gliders and Sparkly Dust if you like that sort of thing.
    • Raiders are expected to know and play their class well.
    • We have consistent raids (and are active over summer)
    • We're funny (some of us) and good players (all of us)

For more info: http://nerfstupidity.guildlaunch.com...543&gid=156013

If this raiding environment sounds like it suits you, post an application on nerfstupidity.guildlaunch.com!

Or contact me on battle.net for a chat: Osangar#2954.
    Last edited by Super-Q; 2015-09-10 at 02:16 PM.

Updated progress

- - - Updated - - -

Updated progress! We're now 9/13 HC!

We're especially looking for a ranged DPS spot. Feel free to add me on bnet for a chat!

Still have about 2-3 DPS spots open - both ranged and melee (except hunter)!

Updated 10char

Extra consideration for these classes:

Ranged: boomkin, mage, spriest
    Meele: rogue, monk, feral

We're also considering a great warlock!

Still looking for a few more great DPS. Feel free to add me on bnet!

If you've added me on bnet, feel free to whisper at any time - don't be shy! I'll always reply as soon as I'm able to.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated progress

Since we're progressing on the last few Heroic bosses, we prefer applicants to have decent gear. Experience isn't as important - we're happy to teach you the fights as long as you're a quick learner.

Aren't you tired of pugging? Tired of your guild progressing too slowly because that same guy always stands in fire?

Come join us instead!

Updated progress!

Looking for ranged DPS in particular. Bonus point for hunters, mages and boomkins!

Mostly looking for ranged DPS (especially a boomkin and hunter). Some melee DPS are welcome, add me to bnet for more info: Osangar#2954.

A frequently asked question is whether the legendary ring is a deal breaker. It's not - you're welcome to apply without a legendary ring. We care mostly about how well you play, how you handle mechanics, that you perform very well in raiding and that you like the team.

On that note: if you're undergeared, we can help gear you to our level provided you are an excellent player and fit in with the team. Previous raiding experience is important.

Don't hesitate to contact me on bnet for more info.

Looking especially for ranged DPS!

Updated progress and recruitment!

- - - Updated - - -

Recruiting a bigger team in preparation for Legion. Come join us!

We've also officially opened up recruitment for Legion! If you want a stable raiding team when Legion hits, join us now! If you're a great player and like the team, we'll accept you regardless of gear or WoD-raiding experience.