Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Does anyone prefer the current race over days or the old days when it was over a couple of months...?
    Vanilla? Before the races were really races?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Still never understood how other people playing long hours to try to finish a race affects you or anyone else at all.
    Wow so much hate :/

Why is it bad to enjoy watching the top players at Wow?

Would u be so bitchy about LOL players wanting to follow their competitive players?

Are you 9/13? No? Then why do you care.

nope OP just doesn't understand how this works.

basically, if 13/13 takes them 2 months.

99.999% of the population is never clearing mythic, ever.

Oh look it's this thread again. Content isn't being consumed too fast. These guilds went into the place with 10+ weeks of heroic clears under their belts here.

Long time no see Ende

I do understand on what you are saying and I can give you an example...how long did it take to clear out icc 25hc pre icc buffs?
    If I remember correctly it took a long while
    It goes indeed fast and I hope Midwinter wins the race.

Going back into stealth mode!

Kind regards
    ex Hordelum member...Naila
    (I have chars on Draenor!)

Your right Ende. Let's put back in attunements , bugs that don't get fixed for weeks, wings locked for weeks after release, and limited attempts. That way it'll be just like the old days and the race will last months. It'll be so much better!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antereon View Post
    Are you 9/13? No? Then why do you care.
    I suggest u read the post correctly cos im not talking about how much raid content the average player gets through... im talking about the top guilds.

It's right on pace for how long previous heroic/mythic modes were cleared. The real test is the last boss anyhow - they are the ones that normally take a few days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    Long time no see Ende

I do understand on what you are saying and I can give you an example...how long did it take to clear out icc 25hc pre icc buffs?
    If I remember correctly it took a long while
    It goes indeed fast and I hope Midwinter wins the race.

Going back into stealth mode!

Kind regards
    ex Hordelum member...Naila
    (I have chars on Draenor!)
    Heya hunnybunny

Exactly my point... raids like ICC had a race which took a nice amount of time and it was being discussed and watched by us mortal players for months... now that involvement doesnt seem to happen.

The replies on this thread speak volumes about the current toxic Wow community... too much hatred aimed at the achievers in this game.

...And drop me a line on Draenor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Unless you are the person clearing the content this fast, I don't see why it should bother you.
    Because some people need to constantly find something to complain and whine about...
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

I will surely do

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly my point... raids like ICC had a race which took a nice amount of time and it was being discussed and watched by us mortal players for months... now that involvement doesnt seem to happen.
    Let's conveniently ignore the fact that ICC was gated by limited attempts on each boss.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    2 days to clear up to Lich king.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Thats 100% a lie.

Theres a possibility that they got to Lich King on Normal after 2 days but it took weeks for the top guilds to even get to LK heroic

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ll-by-Paragon/

Note the date.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Icecrown_Citadel_(instance)

Wing 4 was released Feb 2, so Heroic became available on Feb 9/10.

So no, it's not a lie. You just remember incorrectly.

Thats 100% a lie.

Theres a possibility that they got to Lich King on Normal after 2 days but it took weeks for the top guilds to even get to LK heroic
    I don't like these facts, so they must be wrong!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Wow so much hate :/

Why is it bad to enjoy watching the top players at Wow?

Would u be so bitchy about LOL players wanting to follow their competitive players?
    You following top players and complaining about the content going too quickly are two different things.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats 100% a lie.

Are you thick in the head

Did you even look at the link, paragon cleared up to Heroic lich king in 2 days. The ONLY reason Heroic lich king took so long was because of limited attempts. It would have been dead week 1 otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Are you thick in the head

Did you even look at the link, paragon cleared up to Heroic lich king in 2 days. The ONLY reason Heroic lich king took so long was because of limited attempts. It would have been dead week 1 otherwise
    And the ninja buff. They raised his health by a shit ton as soon as he was open.