Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm 99% sure it should be Mages > Rogues > Druids > DKs for DPS specs that are current, presuming you're playing 1hander frost and not 2hander or Unholy.

I made a mistake by saying that I play a rogue, people will say that I am leaning towards my own class now, and this post is to prove that I need it most.

It is not, it will drop, if not in 1, it will drop in 10 resets, I do not care, really, just wanted to see who, out of DPS classes, benefits the most from it, in actual damage numbers, as i stated above. It can be BiS for all classes, but one will get the most out of it, and one will get the least out of it.

Deleted
    Mages > Rogues > Dks > Druids Balance (druids feral dunno)

Why is everyone saying mages, and the Simulation I did, actually shows that it is not even better than the mythic BRF trinkets? Whats wrong with the simulation I did, and can someone point me to the source of this information?

http://altered-time.com/forum/

Go to Frost and Arcane sub forums and check the stickies

balance druids can only use heroic+ quality archi trinket after the nerf, but the archi trinket is very strong because almost every fight has some kinda cleave/adds which need to die i guess? im not sure.

conq is defo warlock prio though, then maybe holy pala > ret pala

prot should be hunter/brews > rest i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post
    Why is everyone saying mages, and the Simulation I did, actually shows that it is not even better than the mythic BRF trinkets? Whats wrong with the simulation I did, and can someone point me to the source of this information?
    The trinkets both for frost and arcane, change the best talent setup, did you sim with the correct combos ?

It benefits everybody. Just give it to your best player. Or roll for it.

If somebody threatens to leave your guild if you don't give it to them, kick them on the fucking spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    The trinkets both for frost and arcane, change the best talent setup, did you sim with the correct combos ?
    No, I did not, I just used Simcraft with default values, the only change was just the trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    It benefits everybody. Just give it to your best player. Or roll for it.

If somebody threatens to leave your guild if you don't give it to them, kick them on the fucking spot.
    This was not my question, I was talking about raidwide benefit, not what one player wants most.

What the whole raid benefits the most from.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    balance druids can only use heroic+ quality archi trinket after the nerf, but the archi trinket is very strong because almost every fight has some kinda cleave/adds which need to die i guess? im not sure.

conq is defo warlock prio though, then maybe holy pala > ret pala

prot should be hunter/brews > rest i guess
    Sounds about right. Also, don't let any of your hunters near the Archimonde trinket. We're only playing 1 spec this raid and the Arch trinket is awful for that spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Sounds about right. Also, don't let any of your hunters near the Archimonde trinket. We're only playing 1 spec this raid and the Arch trinket is awful for that spec.
    fair enough

i would use it on my hunter i guess so i can stand 50 yards max range rofl

#padthemeters

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    It's not just a question of gained DPS, it's also a question of gained DPS compared to other available trinkets. For example, the NORMAL Archi trinket is better than any MYTHIC trinket in HFC for frost mages and arcane mages (besides PoF since it's broken as shit). Same for locks I believe.
    You should really consider this, not just flat dps increase.
    Same for subtlety rogues, nearly true for assassination as well. In fact, the normal trinket is leagues ahead of the anything in mythic for subtlety rogues post buff.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh