Thread: Which trinkets?

Deleted

Which trinkets?

Hey,

Just wondering, I recently acquired a Warforged Warlord's Unseeing Eye trinket (NM), and I currently have a Mythic BFD and a HC WF ToTT, should I be replacing any of the current trinkets for WUE, even though I currently don't have any tier pieces.

Thanks in Advance

Deleted
    First of all. BFD Mythic is one of the best trinkets ingame. I think you won't replace it until Mythic Anzu/WUE.
    So the only question here is: Should you replace ToTT HC WF for WUE normal.

I would say it depends on the content you are raiding/progressing. WUE is really strong for Tyrant IMO, no matter which itemlv. For everything else you need to ask yourself

- if you need the extra haste (when you get at least 2pc, better 4pc. until there haste is useless)
    - if you need the permanent and passive damage reduction

ToTT is stronger for on demand needs and for DPS. WUE does not provide any real dps benefits.

tl;dr: I would stick to ToTT and would test WUE on Tyrant. On everything else you don't really need it.
    Last edited by mmoc6785fb2956; 2015-07-03 at 02:20 PM.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend swapping to WUE from Mythic BFD. After testing, the tanking trinkets in HFC are incredibly lacklustre and I'm starting to change my mind about the original Anzu/WUE combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr00b92 View Post
    Hey,

Just wondering, I recently acquired a Warforged Warlord's Unseeing Eye trinket (NM), and I currently have a Mythic BFD and a HC WF ToTT, should I be replacing any of the current trinkets for WUE, even though I currently don't have any tier pieces.

Thanks in Advance
    Also this has already been discussed here. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de-6-2/page295 Few pages back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.