Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Does alleria have her own animal companions?

http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/578-animal-companion

Animal companion gives a minion that is connected to rexxar from 3 possible ones.

So does alleria have her ones? Or does she summon misha?

Pretty sure nothing changes except your picture, emotes and you get a slightly fancier hero power animation.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Summoning other companions would cost you 30 bucks more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Pretty sure nothing changes except your picture, emotes and you get a slightly fancier hero power animation.
    Yup, no companion, no Sylvanas interaction or w/e. I'm pretty sure Vol'jin and Cairne still recognize Magni as the ex/current warchief aswell. They're overall pretty sloppy tbh.

Yea, I think this is something that blizz should have done better. Kripp did a video about it as well. Some of the card interactions should be altered in my opinion, like mirror images, still giving you images of jania rather than of medivh. animal companions being different would be good. and then as you said voljin etc interacting the same way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    Yea, I think this is something that blizz should have done better. Kripp did a video about it as well. Some of the card interactions should be altered in my opinion, like mirror images, still giving you images of jania rather than of medivh. animal companions being different would be good. and then as you said voljin etc interacting the same way.
    Yeah, this. It was sloppily done, which makes the price tag even more silly.

I'd probably have bought Medivh if they had at least given him new art for the Mirror Images (and it could literally have been a cut and paste of his hero art) but they couldn't be bothered even to do that.

would have been good. Maybe even new art for a blizzard medivh as opposed to jania.

10+ Year Old Account
    no she doesn't have her own animal companions. blizzard really screwed up on the price point. 10$ is a LOT to ask for just one hero.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no she doesn't have her own animal companions. blizzard really screwed up on the price point. 10$ is a LOT to ask for just one hero.
    especially for a hero portrait that is ugly as hell!

You're just paying to hear someone say "one shot, one kill" for the millionth time.

Not really but i'm sick of that overused line.

i agree, i want to mute that line.. that was soooooo original!

15+ Year Old Account
    i must say, havent seen any/many alleria's out there. cant be any popular?
    But they should have added something more to make each hero more interesting. Same spells and stuff, just something else

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

@lady ARE YOU SAYING ALLERIA IS UGLY!? cause them's fightin werds.

@hanzan i've honestly only seen 4 other alleria's since the new hero's launched and no medivh's or muradins.
    this is over the last 60 or so games i've played.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-07-05 at 04:16 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

alleria's artwork looks extremely ugly and unattractive compared to her model in wow, there are so many fan arts that look far more prettier, so yeah she's ugly in hearthstone, and not just ugly.. REALLY ugly!

10+ Year Old Account
    LIAR! alleria looks beautiful and pretty.
    also she has no model in wow.

Deleted
    Her art has really chubby cheeks. I just want to pinch them.

support the cause and sign the petition to give her a face lift, she needs serious plastic surgery and need lighter leather armor!
    http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5405/l3y.png
    Last edited by Lady; 2015-07-05 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Yup, no companion, no Sylvanas interaction or w/e. I'm pretty sure Vol'jin and Cairne still recognize Magni as the ex/current warchief aswell. They're overall pretty sloppy tbh.
    This is pretty much the reason why the current skins are worthless. Here are some other interactions which should be in for existing skins.

Tirion should interact with Magni, as Magni created the Ashbringer.
    Thrall should interact with Magni, as Thrall has seen Magni as a spirit protecting Khaz Modan.
    Archmage Antonidas should interact with Jaina and Medivh, as he trained Jaina and Medivh was the Guardian.
    Mal'ganis should interact with Jaina, mocking her for her relationship with Arthas.
    Sylvanas should interact with Alleria, as they're sisters.
    Uther should interact with Alleria, as she's essentially married to Turalyon.
    Gelbin Mekkatorque should interact with Magni, as they both resided in Ironforge for several years.
    Malygos should interact with Jaina and Medivh, telling Jaina that she fumbles with magic and that Medivh that he hadn't earned his power.
    Deathwing should interact with Medivh, saying that the rumours of him fearing Medivh were untrue.
    Kel'thuzad should interect with Medivh, saying that he has mastered schools of magic that even Medivh hadn't learned.
    Emperor Thaurissan should interact with Magni, as he's married to his daughter.

And here are some more which should've been in at the start.

Jaina and Anduin should interact, as she's meant to be like an aunt to him.
    Uther and Jaina should interact, as they were both close to Arthas.
    Grommash should interact with Garrosh, as it's father and son.
    Grommash should interact with Thrall, as they were like brothers.
    Sylvanas should interact with Uther, blaming him for Arthas.
    Tirion should interact with Uther, as they're were both prominent members of the Knights of the Silver Hand.
    Ysera should interact with Malfurion, as he's one of the most prominent members of the Cenarion Circle
    Alexstrasza should interact with Malfurion, as he was present when she blessed both Nordrassil and Teldrassil.
    Nozdormu should interact with Malfurion, as he was present when he blessed Nordrassil.
    Illidan should interact with Gul'dan, saying he could sense the demonic power surrounding him.
    Cenarius should interact with Malfurion, saying that he still has much to learn.
    Prophet Velen should interact with Anduin and Gul'dan, telling Anduin that light cannot exist without darkness and telling Gul'dan that he would suffer for the genocide of the Draenei.
    Bolvar should interact with Jaina, telling her to look after Anduin.
    A slightly hidden one, but Baine Bloodhoof should interact with Anduin, as they were meant to have developed a friendship.
    Edwin VanCleef should interact with Anduin, blaming his family for the suffering of the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    @lady i support this petition.

Alleria is an Elven Archer, not a WoW-style "Hunter" which is a combination of Archer and Beastmaster. So lore-wise she wouldn't have companions at all.

It'd be nice if they themed the class cards but that would be a LOT of work. Also Alleria is a good example of why they wouldn't necessarily work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    This is pretty much the reason why the current skins are worthless. Here are some other interactions which should be in for existing skins.

Tirion should interact with Magni, as Magni created the Ashbringer.
    Thrall should interact with Magni, as Thrall has seen Magni as a spirit protecting Khaz Modan.
    Archmage Antonidas should interact with Jaina and Medivh, as he trained Jaina and Medivh was the Guardian.
    Mal'ganis should interact with Jaina, mocking her for her relationship with Arthas.
    Sylvanas should interact with Alleria, as they're sisters.
    Uther should interact with Alleria, as she's essentially married to Turalyon.
    Gelbin Mekkatorque should interact with Magni, as they both resided in Ironforge for several years.
    Malygos should interact with Jaina and Medivh, telling Jaina that she fumbles with magic and that Medivh that he hadn't earned his power.
    Deathwing should interact with Medivh, saying that the rumours of him fearing Medivh were untrue.
    Kel'thuzad should interect with Medivh, saying that he has mastered schools of magic that even Medivh hadn't learned.
    Emperor Thaurissan should interact with Magni, as he's married to his daughter.

And here are some more which should've been in at the start.

Jaina and Anduin should interact, as she's meant to be like an aunt to him.
    Uther and Jaina should interact, as they were both close to Arthas.
    Grommash should interact with Garrosh, as it's father and son.
    Grommash should interact with Thrall, as they were like brothers.
    Sylvanas should interact with Uther, blaming him for Arthas.
    Tirion should interact with Uther, as they're were both prominent members of the Knights of the Silver Hand.
    Ysera should interact with Malfurion, as he's one of the most prominent members of the Cenarion Circle
    Alexstrasza should interact with Malfurion, as he was present when she blessed both Nordrassil and Teldrassil.
    Nozdormu should interact with Malfurion, as he was present when he blessed Nordrassil.
    Illidan should interact with Gul'dan, saying he could sense the demonic power surrounding him.
    Cenarius should interact with Malfurion, saying that he still has much to learn.
    Prophet Velen should interact with Anduin and Gul'dan, telling Anduin that light cannot exist without darkness and telling Gul'dan that he would suffer for the genocide of the Draenei.
    Bolvar should interact with Jaina, telling her to look after Anduin.
    A slightly hidden one, but Baine Bloodhoof should interact with Anduin, as they were meant to have developed a friendship.
    Edwin VanCleef should interact with Anduin, blaming his family for the suffering of the people.
    As someone who really enjoyed the hero interactions in HoTS (and the hero specific callouts K-T had in the Naxx adventure) I'd love it if they did stuff like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.