... LastLast

You Can Buy Honor And Conquest Now

Directly from the AH:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=128317/champions-honor

Thoughts?

Deleted
    i dont really care, if people are to lazy to farm their gear im ok with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a reward from missions, based on the comments.

I just got this from a garrison mission and when I try to use it, it says "You can't do that right now.

So I guess its the PvP equivalent of raid missions or something?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It is a reward, can't actually buy it on demand unless people have tons to sell.
    Regardless, who cares?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you boost is 4 times cheaper i buy boost every season on 2 char i even buy when i have 70% conquest gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    It is a reward, can't actually buy it on demand unless people have tons to sell.
    Regardless, who cares?
    If WoW cured cancer, there would be people who found a way to complain about it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I'm not complaining about it, I just posted about the change. Stop spazzing out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    If WoW cured cancer, there would be people who found a way to complain about it.
    And if WoW caused cancer there would still be drones who would defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by NabsTheCracker View Post
    and it counts towards the conquest cap I assume.
    It does. Basically it just skips two rounds of the Ashran quest, or 2½ RBGs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Buy WoW token for cash - sell for gold - buy these Medalions to obtain BiS PvP gear. Not even some of the F2P games I have played have such BLATANT P2W methods (for example in SW:TOR you can obtain only cosmetic items like costumes or mounts, even dungeon quality gear has to be earned).

This game is going down the drain really fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    This game is going down the drain really fast.
    Only MMO that I know of that wrecked itself was Star Wars Galaxies after it implemented a really horrid patch and then just started hemorrhaging players.

And now WoW joins it. I'm estimating 4-5 million players next earnings report.

WoW has managed the wet dream of all MMO corporate executives : being P2W with a subscription.

That's some feat.
    That's also yet another reason why I refuse to pay the subscription anymore and use exclusively token to play.

I had two of these before pvp season started, couldn't sell it to save my life. Even when advertising it in trade, but I'm on proudmoore so it probably got swallowed up in pro and anti gay arguing as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    WoW has managed the wet dream of all MMO corporate executives : being P2W with a subscription.

That's some feat.
    That's also yet another reason why I refuse to pay the subscription anymore and use exclusively token to play.
    you do realise someone else has paid blizz more than the monthly fee to be able to sell you that token do you?

x3 ilvl 675 follower mission with 7 day CD for 1000CQ+1000Honor.....We can make that in Ashran in 2 hours!

The ratings requirement was the only way they made you earn your gear. If this is pay to win, the other option was waiting in the welfare line.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    you do realise someone else has paid blizz more than the monthly fee to be able to sell you that token do you?
    Yes. How does it change anything about Blizzard not getting my money ?

even with the tokens its still capped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    x3 ilvl 675 follower mission with 7 day CD for 1000CQ+1000Honor.....We can make that in Ashran in 2 hours!
    I played Ashran today and last night. It took about an hour to get in. When I got in 2 of us were trying to push road. 5 people were just standing around and another 5 people were running around random locations. I didn't get anything either match.