Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    except they've repeatedly said that the ending of WoD will lead right into the next expansion

so since the ending was Gul'dan getting flushed down the green toilet, it will have something to do with him and since he is affliated with the Burning Legion, to say that the next expansion is about the Burning Legion in some way isn't really all that far-fetched.

He might aswell land on Snoopdogia yeah, but that would be the opposite of the logical next step, Legion and Aszhara? not so much.
    I think the assumption there is that he opens the tomb of sargeras again and dies. Not a Legion xpac, just Gul'dan starting it by being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    I take the vision in both fights to be potential future outcomes, not set in stone futures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    If they do invade I'd love to have them actually destroy a city. A real city, not some quest hub like Theramoore;
    Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll destroy Ashran. Draenor would be a better place. ;x

Quote Originally Posted by IllidanStormrage View Post
    I doubt they will make another legion expansion right after the expansion ended with a big legion raid and Archimonde as the end boss.
    Just like they wouldn't make an orc expansion after Mists of Pandaria ended with a big Orc raid and Garrosh Hellscream as the end boss... oh wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    If they do invade I'd love to have them actually destroy a city. A real city, not some quest hub like Theramoore;
    I nominate Ogrimmar. Or Undercity.

Sorry, but everyone knows the next expansion is Return of the Fall of the Wrath of the Lich King. I'm afraid Blizzard has run out of ideas. We finally have the "WoW killer"... WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The Legion has its vanguard stationed on Argus. There's a dungeon encounter based on this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    On Argus - the former homeworld of the draenei, now the stronghold of the Burning Legion - Azzakel waits, poised for a servant of the Legion to open a portal to one of the countless worlds they seek to invade. As Soulbinder Nyami lowers the defenses of Auchindoun, Azzakel senses that his moment is nigh.
    Claws of Argus - Azzakel becomes immune to damage and opens the Claws of Argus, his portal to the demon homeworld. Demons spew forth from the portal for the duration of the channel.

Just jump through incursion portal as we did in TBC and WoD. It's exactly what Brox did during the WotA.
    Hmm true but now for the critical question is which Argus? Also I guess whether the Legion's Vanguard is still or was even situated on Argus after/during the 30 or so years to our universe's time period because Past Alternate Universe. And when you say incursion portal do you mean the Dark Portal specifically or random demon portals?