How to keep track of rupture/poison on multiple targets

For assassination, how do you guys keep track of rupture/poison on multiple targets so as to maintain rupture/poison on them at all times?
    I saw if a video of a assa rogue POV Tyrant Velhari fight and he seems to have Tiny Plates addon which show rupture/poison ticks on the name plates of the boss and add.
    Does most players utilise Tiny Plates to keep track of multiple ruptures/poison?
    Are there any other methods which you guys use?

A lot of addons that modify the name plates have the feature to show debuffs/buffs above or under the nameplate, It's very useful if you want to track to see which targets have it. Sometimes you have to mouse over the plate though for it to register the dots at first.

Some people use addons that track it as bars off to the side, but that can be annoying with multiple mobs of the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    A lot of addons that modify the name plates have the feature to show debuffs/buffs above or under the nameplate, It's very useful if you want to track to see which targets have it. Sometimes you have to mouse over the plate though for it to register the dots at first.

Some people use addons that track it as bars off to the side, but that can be annoying with multiple mobs of the same name.
    Yeah, but the nameplate addons have their limitations on bosses that are super tall. Very annoying on Archimonde when you're trying to keep Rupture up on everything.

Haven't tried this but seen on many videos:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ellipsis

Tidy plates.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sk8jack View Post
    For assassination, how do you guys keep track of rupture/poison on multiple targets so as to maintain rupture/poison on them at all times?
    I saw if a video of a assa rogue POV Tyrant Velhari fight and he seems to have Tiny Plates addon which show rupture/poison ticks on the name plates of the boss and add.
    Does most players utilise Tiny Plates to keep track of multiple ruptures/poison?
    Are there any other methods which you guys use?
    On a fight like Archimonde, where the boss is just too big to see their nameplate, just somewhat frequently switch targets and give them a Mutilate or two to keep deadly poison up. Tidy Plates for everything else (although sometimes you have to mouse over something's name plate before you can see the debuffs that are on it).

Learn to make weakauras. You can track w/e you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you take the forte exorcist settings out of Lui V3 that's a great way to track debuffs, looks like this.

I achieve this by using TellMeWhen and whitelisting Rupture/Deadly Poison on Bossframes.

http://i.imgur.com/4Z0PSgA.jpg

Deleted
    Weakaura for Focus/Boss Target.