No race imbalance, check this out

Some other dude posted this but sums it up for me, it so obvious it almost sickens me

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-0-0.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    No denying that EMFH is a strong racial but it was added in patch 3.0.2 (14th October 2008) why has is become such an issue now, I never remember this amount of discontent with it for the last 7 years ?
    Because all the other racials were weakened, thus making the human racial stronger.

Deleted
    Because other racials are situational, while EMFH works well in every single scenario.

No denying that EMFH is a strong racial but it was added in patch 3.0.2 (14th October 2008) why has is become such an issue now, I never remember this amount of discontent with it for the last 7 years ?
    Because Blizzard keeps overbudgeting trinkets.

They've done it in WoD too. Trinkets are simply too good, so getting an extra trinket is a huge benefit.

And this is just 1800+. Go higher and horde players drop below 10%.

PvP trinket goes to a level 1 ability for all races, people can play the race they want, everyone is happy.

> People stop faction and race changing to human alliance, blizzard make less money. Bad business plan.

too be fair alot of those humans are probably due to stuff like confirmation bias. Hardcore Pvpers think that humans are better so they roll humans so when people see tons of humans in the higher ranks they think that its easier to get higher rank as a human and so they race change to humans which then shows up even more humans in the higher ranks.

Also the players that don't care as much about pvp wont race change and so it will seem as if the other races are shittier when its just due to the fact that those players who don't care enough to pay for a race change aren't likely as good as those willing to waste $ on a race change.

10+ Year Old Account
    The better the trinkets get, the better EMFH gets.

They also removed Engineering gloves which served as an on use trinket for Horde so that strengthened double trinkets for Human.
    Hi Sephurik

Well, I wanted to do some pvp but when I see things like this I don't think I will try. I wonder why Blizz is doing nothing about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    yes, better racials for Alliance races. Horde have enough.
    Says the Alliance player..

If you don't think balancing the game is a good idea because you are on the favorable side..well then I don't know what to tell you.

(ps my pvp toon is ally)
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed View Post
    PvP trinket goes to a level 1 ability for all races, people can play the race they want, everyone is happy.

> People stop faction and race changing to human alliance, blizzard make less money. Bad business plan.
    This is the best answer, I played a human for a brief period during mop and having a trinket in every situation was so nice, get stunned by a mob levelling? dw trinket.

Second reason, having a trinket with it's sole purpose of removing CC is just so god damn boring and removes an entire trinket choice that would add flavour to how you want to play your character.

Doing this though would just cause other races who now have a trinket + belf silence or undead fear remove etc to be the most popular, so blizz would either need to balance them accordingly which would undoubtedly have some sort of effect on PvE or make the current racials non combat effects only, which again takes away from some of the more niche uses in PvE of the current racials.

So it's not the easiest of fixes but instead of removing the human racial everyone should have it baseline and remove the current CC trinkets.

Yeah, this is the site I use for checking representation and whatnot out:

http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...000&ladder=3v3

Anyone denying racials are a problem is being willfully ignorant. On the other hand, player pooling would still be a problem even without racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    Seems fair for the few horde left!
    You're a towel.

It was OP back when they added the racial, it's just Horde was typically the pvp faction, and it was a gradual change over the years. I remember how back in even Cata, it was apparent with Alliance dominating rated BGs. The Horde also had strong damage racial that counter-acted the human's free trinket a bit, but Blizz nerfed those racials for WoD, so people finally switched over. It's made worse by Blizz is terrible rng design where you need to win ashran/bgs for versatility gear, which is BiS pieces for a bunch of classes. You can see why people don't want to play Horde currently for pvp.

Unfortunately nerfing or removing the racial wont fix the damage done, I don't think anything will unless Blizz makes horde racials op again to get people to switch back over (but then the opposite happens), or they balance racials and make it so Horde and Alliance can bg/arena together on the same time.

I love Blizzard, they do a lot of things right, even if I disagree with their decisions sometimes they always show due consideration to the changes they do and don't make.

Except for a small handful of issues which seem to exist in some kind of cerebral blind spot for them. Human racial in PVP is one of them. Seven years and never fixed. Why? Mystery.

I don't know what forums you were on for the last 7 years then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's pretty funny to see older posts about the human racial and humans defending it saying "If it's so powerful why aren't all the humans at the top?", years later eventually people race change human and it's all humans at the top. Now people are saying "It was fine before! Nothing has changed!"

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    http://www.wow-stats.info/FIG/BGwinRatiosBG_us.png
    i can see when updated, but between what dates are this, how accurate is this and how many regions is this?

also sort of scumbag question but consider the numbers if real. is it worth going alliance to finnish up pvp achievs now?
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-07-07 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.