Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Yep folks... this is what you get to play for the next 18 months. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'm to the point of... why should I do the Tanaan grind? I was a excited for the flying added to just see the Draenor from above. Now if this is the last raid tier and the expansion looms why bother getting better gear? If I wanted the gear for transmog, pets, or mounts. I'd be better off just waiting till the next max level the expansion brings and make the grind even easier.... meh.
    That's a poor argument for WoW, though. You could apply that to any situation/time. Ex: Why bother getting gear when the next raid tier will make it outdated? Why bother getting gear when in a year+ from now there will be a new expansion and all of this will be obsolete? Not saying it is worth it or anything, but it's not a good argument for this particular game.
    (I feel like I should note I'm not saying I think there will be another raid tier in WoD or that new the expansion is a year away, these are just examples.)

Only 3 US guilds in the top 20, seems the game is losing lots of popularity in the States.

gah, samwise is such a fucking cutie.

he kinda makes me want to resub v.v

The dumb thing is on the official warcraft forums, the stop RNG PVP gear post is bigger than the Bring back flying post ever got lol... and Blizz quickly and hastily was like "We disagree..." then proceeded to lump all PVPrs into the same category. Actually, what Blizz is really doing is trying to forcibly make Ashran relevant because most people hate it. Remember when Google was trying to hard to force Google Plus down everyone's throat for so long? This is exactly like what Blizz is doing with Trashran...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Only 3 US guilds in the top 20, seems the game is losing lots of popularity in the States.
    US Guilds could just suck, too.