Deleted

Best trinkets for Frost

What are the best trinkets for frost at the moment?

I have Drinking horn (normal) and Rumbling pebble (normal)
    Is the one from Fel Lord better than Pebble even after the nerf or should I stick with what I have ?

Deleted
    Yes Chorus is still better than Pebble, specially when you hardly have any single target fight's this tier, making chorus even more ideal, regardless if it hits like a wet noodle after the nerf.

How does the Alchemy trinket stack up in the pecking order? I've seen the sims that Skullflowers did but they only included BRF and HFC trinkets.

People don't actually use the alchemy trink right?

The sims generally are aimed at an audience which wouldn't need to resort to the Stone as they have access to better trinkets already. I was gearing up my DK from scratch so I did a very quick check on Stone to see how it stacked up to some other readily available options. From my half-assed numbers based on my own gear/talents it's not terrible - S4 it's better than Scabbard, not quite as good as normal Vial or HoSS. S5 puts it around normal Hunger or heroic HoSS, trailing a bit behind H Vial. S6 puts it up close to N DC, a chunk behind N EDH.

Whether it's worth it or not is another question, of course. The two decent conquest trinkets (str+vers on use and str proc) aren't too far behind S5 Stone, if you can get those reasonably. One of those plus Scabbard might serve better, since they would potentially have other uses, while the Stone would (hopefully) quickly become a very expensive way to waste a bank slot.