Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
Mostly personal experience, although at least one other grinder mage player agrees. It's not that far fetched, honestly: control warrior struggles with decks that aim for extreme lategame as their hero power is effectively useless after they've used both shield slams and they don't have efficient removal for 2 mid-sized targets (which is all grinder mage needs to commit to actually win by chipping away at the warrior's health). Add to that that grinder mage can generate more cards via duplicate and they're definitely more likely to be having a minion stick in fatigue.
Control warrior simply can't win the value battle in that matchup and needs to be the aggressor, which it doesn't do very well at.
I can see it only if the warrior deck is not very greedy, and is not slotted with extra removal like a Gorehowl.

If the deck is suited to go very late end game and fatigue becomes a factor warriors hero power if not useless, I'd infact say its the best playing a fatigue game.

I get the duplicate > echo can yield you an advantage, I just don't see it being very reliable. I know I don't play a sit back and see what happens control warrior anymore so I'd assume a lot of people aren't either.

It's just a match up I'd have to see more to see your side of things.