Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'm firmly against incest because of the inappropriate power distribution, high risk of exploit, risk of grooming and a lot of other problems that functions very differently from things like gay marriage.
    I agree that parent/child is likely to involve those things, as you said, but I was more referring to siblings/cousins, etc. Close in age.

I don't personally mind incest, so long as it's consensual and you don't reproduce. What people do behind closed doors really isn't any of my business!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiger View Post
    You possess the kind of liberal mentality that is destroying Sweden. Is this common of Scandinavians?
    Again, how is incest any more wrong than homosexuality?

It's adults having consexual sex. It doesn't matter what their blood or family name says.

You possess the kind of liberal mentality that is destroying Sweden. Is this common of Scandinavians?
    i'm american and i think the same way. i also think sweden is in quite a horrible mess that needs to be fixed. you don't have to be stupid to not interfere with the love life of consenting adults.

Incest is the second most purest form of love, after yuri.

Ignoring that both Norway and Denmark have conservatist government now are we.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TO add to the friends dating friend's exes, i'm firmly against it. It's painful if someone breaks up with you and finds your friend attractive.

My old best friend from HS never even liked the girl. Was just an easy on and easy off for him. A GF I had in HS broke up with me and had a fling with him. It fucking sucked. Felt awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incest is a completely unsuitable topic for this forum. Closing this.

CLOSED.