Deleted

Connection problem at champ loading screen!!! help!!!

Hi, so i moved to my parent's house for the summer and brought my pc together!! So now when i try to play League of Legends i get a message everytime at the champion loading screen that says "can't connect to server ... check connection and attempt to reconnect..etc. " and i keep trying to recconect and i get on everytime after like 5-6 minutes!! the thing is that my internet connection is fine and everything goes smoothly even in-game after i make it in but just doesnt seem that i can get in games right on!! Anyone please can help me with that? Thanks in advance!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you check your firewall settings?

Deleted
    Can you share the network log of the league client? You can find those in the installation folder . Disable Windows/AV software and try too.

I quit LoL because this became too common of an issue and now I have leave buster or w/e it is for "quitting" too many times.
    I suspect it's my router and LoL can't handle the fact that I can come from two IP's like HotS and literally every other game I ever played can.
    Everything about LoL works JUST FINE -- except actually loading the game.

So, OP, if you have a router with dual Internet (e.g. dual DSL) -- you may be fucked.