Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will someone go to the SDCC? We need a feedback after all.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    please blizzard dont fuck up! warcraft orc theme is my best!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they post the trailer online once it debuts. Sometimes they make these trailers exclusive to con attendees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They NEED to start advertising this movie as soon as they can. They have to convince a lot people to go watch a fantasy movie based on a novel based on a videogame that focus on the orcs as much as it does on the humans. With (allegedly) amazing CGI and a fairly solid and simple plot, the only thing that could kill this movie is the lack of interest.
    Why do they need to market that? They just need to market an epic fantasy movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiBD View Post
    If its another closed doors showing we can only hope for a bold member of the audience with his phone to see some footage.
    About Duncan Jones , I don`t really trust this guy with the wow movie. I never heard of Moon . Most people never heard of it . it was a 5 mil buget movie with a 10 mil Box office (wikipedia), so it doesn`t really exist, even though it won some awards no one gives a fuck about. However this is just my opinion and it doesn`t mean that Duncan Jones isn`t a great director and wow will not turn up a great movie.
    Why does it matter if you've heard of it or not? The point is it was good, it was critically acclaimed, lots of people have heard of it. Even if it didn't see a wide audience the point is that it demonstrates that Jones has got a lot of skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Announced in 2006, it has taken around ten years for the general public to see Warcraft, let alone teasers & trailers.

Pretty insane.
    Although this particular iteration of the film has not been in development very long. Just a couple years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Why do they need to market that? They just need to market an epic fantasy movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it matter if you've heard of it or not? The point is it was good, it was critically acclaimed, lots of people have heard of it. Even if it didn't see a wide audience the point is that it demonstrates that Jones has got a lot of skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Although this particular iteration of the film has not been in development very long. Just a couple years.
    Well because Warcraft wants to be a blockbuster not a "critically acclaimed" movie seen nowhere by no one. He hasn`t done any important movie . Warcraft is no "palm d`or" bshit

Deleted
    Well because Warcraft wants to be a blockbuster not a "critically acclaimed" movie seen nowhere by no one. He hasn`t done any important movie . Warcraft is no "palm d`or" bshit
    Being critically acclaimed certainly helps. I'm sure that if possible they want Warcraft to be a blockbuster and be critically acclaimed.

Most people never heard of it . it was a 5 mil buget movie with a 10 mil Box office (wikipedia), so it doesn`t really exist, even though it won some awards no one gives a fuck about.
    I think you need to look into this more, Moon is widely revered among science fiction fans.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you say so. All my nerd friends thought it was alright but nothing special.
    nerd as in what?
    sci-fi consumer nerds or Cineastic expert nerds?

There's something about slow, rather quiet movies that many consumers don't get....
    If shit doesn't hit the fan and things aren't blown up left and right, they consider it bad or boring... But that is not how cinema evaluation functions.
    Action movies are generally the lowest denominator of movies.. The junk food department of it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raffles, what you posted is a load of crap. Footage is being shown from the film, not necessarily the trailer. Hell, if it is the trailer I'll eat my words, but you shouldn't word your post in such a misguided way, or at least learn to read the links you saw. That badly written crap from the 'Franchise Herald' (AHAHAHAHA) is just reposting the same stuff from EW.

In regards to the actual footage, if it's a trailer they show then it'll most likely be posted on Legendary and/or Universal's youtube channels, whereas if it's just segments/clips from the film then it'll be kept under wraps.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they fail to make this movie to be better then the shity LOTR then i hope they go and do suicide mission.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    If they fail to make this movie to be better then the shity LOTR then i hope they go and do suicide mission.
    Yeah, on your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    you sure it's public release? or just like last time only for the attendees ?
    Yeah I didn't see in any of the op's links anything about a public release, just that the Franchise Herald article said that they will be posting the Warcraft trailer soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dools View Post
    What is Minecraft?
    I don't know?

You think Minecraft earns more then the Warcraft Franchise? Lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I loved Moon. Everyone loved Moon. Haven't seen Source Code but likewise it seems to be rated very highly from what I can see.
    source code was pretty great.

but it should have ended with the frozen in time scene imo. that happy ending was just too cheesy..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    Considering the movie is almost a year away a public trailer does seam too early. I don't expect a trailer to be shown to the general public till the end of the year.
    Probably not the trailer but a teaser trailer that will be shown....

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Probably not the trailer but a teaser trailer that will be shown....
    Maybe. We had the orc picture a while a go so a teaser now and then a trailer at Blizzcon would make sense.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    btw comic con opens 9th july, so we will get portion of photos from legendary camp. there will be props from the movie (probably new), maybe concept art or stills.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Please don't fuck this up Blizz.
    Please.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Please don't fuck this up Blizz.
    Please.
    I doubt they have much control on the film, so don't blame the film's potential success or failure on them.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Ugh this movie is gonna be so bad. Some d-list actors and a horrible director.
    You might not have heard of him, but Toby Kebell is a seriously good actor.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.