Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 Legendaries within 3 packs.

RNG is RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    its more like 1-2months.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, if you dont your dust will just sit there collecting... dust :P
    I've used all my dust crafting essential cards like Argus, Abusive Sergeant, Doomguard and some mechs, even had to craft Ironbeak Owl after I got tired of waiting for it.

I still don't have Shadowflame, Sunfury Protector, Implosion, BGH or Azure Drake. Handlock is out of the question since all I have is 1 Giant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    its more like 1-2months.
    If you play 16 hours a day. I might play 1 hour or more depending on what I'm up against, losing is too depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    ...totally from free-to-play in-game gold...
    Found the issue... it's P2W.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a legendary in my fifth pack. I got prophet velen and have been using my priest deck ever since.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I've used all my dust crafting essential cards like Argus, Abusive Sergeant, Doomguard and some mechs, even had to craft Ironbeak Owl after I got tired of waiting for it.

I still don't have Shadowflame, Sunfury Protector, Implosion, BGH or Azure Drake. Handlock is out of the question since all I have is 1 Giant.

- - - Updated - - -

If you play 16 hours a day. I might play 1 hour or more depending on what I'm up against, losing is too depressing.
    16 hours a day? 3 wins can be obtained in 10-15 minutes that's 10g which can complete you one quest for a minimum of 40g. So 50g in the first 15 minutes you play. Added in another 20g that's 70g in 1 hour. So you can average a pack every hour based on your one hour. That's, in 2 months, 60 packs. If you're opening 60 packs every 2 months you will get all the rares/commons and start netting 60 dust per pack which is 3,600 dust over 2 months. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    16 hours a day? 3 wins can be obtained in 10-15 minutes that's 10g which can complete you one quest for a minimum of 40g. So 50g in the first 15 minutes you play. Added in another 20g that's 70g in 1 hour. So you can average a pack every hour based on your one hour. That's, in 2 months, 60 packs. If you're opening 60 packs every 2 months you will get all the rares/commons and start netting 60 dust per pack which is 3,600 dust over 2 months. Easy.
    you can only earn 100g from playing each day outside of quests. So at maximum you are only opening 1-2 packs a day assuming you are not spending any on arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    Lol 3 wins every 10-15 minutes!? Not every game is against Speedy Gonzales you know and even above a 60% winrate would be world class.

To be generous let's say 50g a day from the daily quest (5 wins). On top of that you have to earn another 50g (15 wins) to buy a pack. We're talking 20 wins a day on average required to get your pack a day. This does not take a trivial amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    you can only earn 100g from playing each day outside of quests. So at maximum you are only opening 1-2 packs a day assuming you are not spending any on arena.
    What? I said 1 pack a day; you're saying 1-2 so I have no idea why only getting 100g a day outside of quests matters?

Lol 3 wins every 10-15 minutes!? Not every game is against Speedy Gonzales you know and even above a 60% winrate would be world class.

To be generous let's say 50g a day from the daily quest (5 wins). On top of that you have to earn another 50g (15 wins) to buy a pack. We're talking 20 wins a day on average required to get your pack a day. This does not take a trivial amount of time.
    If you're playing an incredible slow deck then yes your times will be halved for two reasons:

1. You're obviously going to take longer so the games go longer.
    2. You're going to lose to the current meta more than you're going to win.

I'm not saying don't play what you want but if you're playing a lot of handlock in this meta you're going to lose a lot unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    since noone else mentioned, let me be the first to enlighten you : rng is rng

also, i got a golden x ( x being a wtfsogood legendary card ) from my first pack ever.

i guess i pretty much summed the topic up.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

i only play 3-4 hours every other day. and thats my usual rate for dust to make a legendary.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This is just a theory i got when playing games.

each account or character slot has a different ammount of luck, people say rng rng but it really depends on your character slot or account's luck

i've made numerous accounts in alot of games and noticed the difference where i would get alot of unique gear drops or legendary cards on some accounts and the complete opposite on other accounts.

if you haven't opened a single legendary for that long of a duration, your account must be cursed.. i usually create multiple accounts to open free packs from quests in card games to obtain a free legendary tier card.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    This is just a theory i got when playing games.

each account or character slot has a different ammount of luck, people say rng rng but it really depends on your character slot or account's luck

i've made numerous accounts in alot of games and noticed the difference where i would get alot of unique gear drops or legendary cards on some accounts and the complete opposite on other accounts.

if you haven't opened a single legendary for that long of a duration, your account must be cursed.. i usually create multiple accounts to open free packs from quests in card games to obtain a free legendary tier card.
    Rng is Rng, there is no underlying difference between accounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    ARE YA READY KIDS?
    AYE AYE CAP'N!
    I CANT HEAR YOU!
    AYE AYE CAP'N!

Whoooooooo lives in every single RPG
    RNGESUS!
    And has preset chances for things to be
    RNGJESUS!
    If showered in goodies is something you wish
    RNGESUS!
    Accept "random's random" and don't have a bitch!
    RNGESUS!

RNGESUS! RNGESUS!

ARR ENN... GEE JUSSS!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

You need to believe.

Jokes aside, sorry to hear that. Hope you get one soon.