Deleted

Anyone played 2.3 ptr G-rifts?

I tried the 44 G-rift today and for some reason the mobs spawn in greater numbers but have ton of HP with decreased damage, kinda lame since in 2.2 it was easier for me to do 44 solo and now I struggle more.

Update:

Got a reply from Blizz:

They have more hp to compensate for a) Rift Guardians having their health nerfed (this is the biggest change), b) "trash" mobs having their damage dramatically reduced, and c) Kanai's Cube.

Overall, almost every player should see their highest solo rifts go up when 2.3 drops.
    Last edited by mmocfbc2848a90; 2015-07-05 at 11:47 PM.

I have. Are you a DH or wizard by any chance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I have. Are you a DH or wizard by any chance?
    Crusader
    ---------

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingEye View Post
    Crusader
    ---------
    Rolands build? need more info. You should be able to clear the same level GR. Even higher with cubed effects. Monster damage has been scaled down but CC nerfed. So is it a problem getting hit too much and cant control mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingEye View Post
    I tried the 44 G-rift today and for some reason the mobs spawn in greater numbers but have ton of HP with decreased damage, kinda lame since in 2.2 it was easier for me to do 44 solo and now I struggle more.

Update:

Got a reply from Blizz:
    Awesome that you got a reply! I have noticed the same on my Crusader as well, but my DH blows through things just as fast. I can't wait to try and main crusader next season for that hammer set.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Rolands build? need more info. You should be able to clear the same level GR. Even higher with cubed effects. Monster damage has been scaled down but CC nerfed. So is it a problem getting hit too much and cant control mobs?
    Rolands Yes. Well, I hit them for 1-2 bills with my shield etc, but there is so many of them that + the hp increase that only wastes my time. I kill the dusteaters and they give me little to no progress pretty much. I didn't use the Cube though, I guess I will use the 50% damage to ellites and spell immune

Yeah quite a few changes this patch. Smaller mobs are next to useless and a waste of time. The elite packs are where its at now and they have reduced health not increased health. Id be cubing up a furnace if you have one and test from there. Perhaps even a defensive gem.

Still numbers tuning, i had the same feeling trying new GRs. Aso keep in mind that they have made this change

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The amount of progress required to complete a Nephalem Rift or Greater Rift has been increased.
    Maybe some less hp on trash mobs would be good, still rifts will be slower ate least until people gets the desired effects on cube.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    After getting the three Kanai bonuses, my barb runs two levels higher GRs with ease. Went from running GR46 (full WotW and Bul swords, no IK) to finishing GR48 with a few minutes remaining. With a couple tweaks I will probably be able to run GR50 without getting huge gear upgrades or switching to IK-WotW.

Didn't try running a GR without the Kanai bonuses on though, but all in all I'm satisfied with how things work. At least the boss fight itself doesn't take half the timer now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went from clearing mid 50s to low 60s which is decent. Still a lot of improvement to be done though