Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    Answered inline. hope that helps. I like Sarri's list better for mythic where some adds aren't getting 3 shot.
    I'm not too sure Bladestorm is viable in a fight where an add can spawn at a random place.

DR on Grasping Hands when the Hands themselves die so quickly is kind of a waste when you're better off just simply Bladestorming them.

Liking something and something else being optimal are two different things.

I'll probably just echo Bigbazz here, Glad may be awesome for Infernal DPS but that's the ranged's job, execute phase matters more.

Ok with Avatar vs BB choices. I personally haven't used BB at all but it could be worth looking at considering Sarri's list.

Quote Originally Posted by Matix365 View Post
    Does this guide refer to mythic only? Cause as heroic this does not work at all...
    Care to elaborate?
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream
    Warrior DPS Hellfire Citadel Guide (Spreadsheet and Videos)
    BattleTag: fuguki#2456

[IMG][/IMG]

Just changed almost all the arms bosses to ravager. Reasoning: AM Reck CD as arms is a little bit over 2 minutes, and while you could line it up on your own before, now with the ring(if used on cooldown), you'll only have 100% overlap on Reck and ring on the pull with AM.
    Ring: 0 2 4 6 8
    Reck: 0 2.1 4.2 6.3 8.4
    Additionally, you'd have to choose to either have bloodboil for the Ring OR the Reck past first use in that scenario.
    And holding on to it long enough to get "back on track" is out of the question, so BB+Ravager seems to make the most sense.
    Ring: 0 2 4 6 8
    Reck: 0 3 6
    This'll ofcourse be a bigger benefit for 6min+ kills, but the <6min kills have their own merits. As far as I'm aware, this'll usually be Kilrogg and Socrethar. Socrethar you realistically want to optimize dominator damage(which bb+ravager works well for), and Kilrogg it works well to have Reck for pull and for when you come out of visions at around 20%, having a Ravager does more work than having AM and getting potentially 2 DRs in the nuke(since you run bladestorm for VoD).

EDIT: @Matix365 I have now named all the tabs on the bottom to what difficulty they are viable for.

Okay, having said all that, what have you guys experienced with now having the rings for a while?
    Last edited by fuguki; 2015-08-08 at 05:57 AM.
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

My last suggestion would be to add what trinkets are ideal on each fight...as to be honest I get sort of confused at times.

edit/

I don't see how u say arms for manno, that fight is almost all single target for warriors(imps get gripped to infernals which we cant touch).
    Not to mention they die almost instantly.

Could you link me your parses?
    Last edited by Matix365; 2015-08-08 at 09:23 AM.

My last suggestion would be to add what trinkets are ideal on each fight...as to be honest I get sort of confused at times.

edit/

I don't see how u say arms for manno, that fight is almost all single target for warriors(imps get gripped to infernals which we cant touch).

Great idea with the trinkets, I'll put in some after raid tonight! Hopefully it'll be the correct trinkets haha

As far as Mannoroth goes, I'm quite sure arms will pull ahead in P3, the only bottleneck of the fight as far as heroic goes, but if you need damage overall, then fury is stronger. I actually tried fury yesterday on it: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kvK3/#fight=50
    I wasn't on the top of my game, but fury nets way more for first 65% of the boss.
    Strongly considering to change it now that you say it.
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by fuguki View Post
    Great idea with the trinkets, I'll put in some after raid tonight! Hopefully it'll be the correct trinkets haha

As far as Mannoroth goes, I'm quite sure arms will pull ahead in P3, the only bottleneck of the fight as far as heroic goes, but if you need damage overall, then fury is stronger. I actually tried fury yesterday on it: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kvK3/#fight=50
    I wasn't on the top of my game, but fury nets way more for first 65% of the boss.
    Strongly considering to change it now that you say it.
    I see what you mean, but arms ST damage is really bad now and that fight is almost all ST. Even for the last 35%, I don't see arms pulling ahead.

I see what you mean, but arms ST damage is really bad now and that fight is almost all ST. Even for the last 35%, I don't see arms pulling ahead.
    Changed to fury and also, trinkets per fight added, HYPE!

I think most of them are for sure certain, but looking forward to having my mind blown with some insane trinket combo :P
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

There are many things id like to change on this guide, u got a btag i can add to discuss my opinions?

There are many things id like to change on this guide, u got a btag i can add to discuss my opinions?
    it's on my forum signature(fuguki#2456)
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

Disagree with Ravager and T17 for Mythic HFA.
    I prefer T18 4pc, and AM so I get more bladestorms and wayyyy more recks. You have reck up for everything that way. Almost every siege engine plus the pull and midbosses. I do the same thing on Kormrok as at the end of the fight i'm around 15M damage on Korm on top of tons of Hand Damage, especially for the second hand wave when all of the T17 warriors recks are down.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-08-17 at 04:12 PM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

edit/

Arms was better on manno before nerf. You could rend infernals and dump all the extra MS procs into boss for more single target damage. And now, with better gear, infernals just get deleted when they spawn.

If your rng is good you can get 3 recks on the hero feast on gorefiend, always 2 with am. And lick cyclonus said, on komrok with 4pc t18 and am you have reckstorm for every single set of hands

Changed Tyrant Velhari from Enraged Regen to Second Wind. Also I'm sorry that I've been away for so long, have been moving abroad and will finally settle down on Monday(will also get internet then) so many updates incoming probably, and since I'll have a stronger connection I will try to start streaming, and uploading videos to go with the guide.
    So yeah, hopefully a LOT more activity here in the coming days!
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

would being arms still be viable even without class trinket?? i have 4 pc and other trinkets but class trinket never seems to drop for me? i have been just playing fury, but i know arms surpasses fury in some fights.

You don't need the class trinket as Arms, but it definitely helps given that aside from Worldbreaker/Unending the trinkets in HFC are all pretty bad for Arms.. Alongside Unending Hunger you'd want a Mythic Pebble or Mythic Horn of Screaming Spirits (from BRF) as a substitute until you get the class trinket, Mythic Vial (maidens) can work decently too if you're syncronising with the Legendary Ring.

Class trinket is a big deal though, it makes a big difference as a quality of life improvement. Arms is still decent on cleave fights regardless of trinkets, better than Fury.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-09-13 at 12:11 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Last question and it's probably already been said but how do I determine which level 100 talent I should be using I know siege is for single target but I don't know when it's a good idea to use am TIA...

Siegebreaker hits hard as fury but does crap damage as arms. For arms you usually take ravager, and AM if the fight length suits it better.

For fury I've been running BB + siegebreaker, delaying siege by 15s so it always lines up with BB. I have BB + reck + siege for every 2min ring, and it works out well on pure single target fights. With small modifications to simcraft apl, I haven't found anything that sims higher (assuming ring is used every 2min exactly).

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    Siegebreaker hits hard as fury but does crap damage as arms. For arms you usually take ravager, and AM if the fight length suits it better.

For fury I've been running BB + siegebreaker, delaying siege by 15s so it always lines up with BB. I have BB + reck + siege for every 2min ring, and it works out well on pure single target fights. With small modifications to simcraft apl, I haven't found anything that sims higher (assuming ring is used every 2min exactly).
    Ok that makes sense! So really if the fight lasts longer you want to go with am if your arms

Quote Originally Posted by Cagen View Post
    Ok that makes sense! So really if the fight lasts longer you want to go with am if your arms
    Not necessarily.

E.g. on mythic council, for an avg geared group, Gurtogg will probably die at 2:20-2:30. If you have AM, you can reck on pull and reck again during his execute phase, which is good because you're also cleaving onto blademaster with sweeping strikes executes.

AM is also good on gorefiend as arms. It lets you use bloodbath 2 times during the feast of souls and have reck for each one.

Hey guys, big update!

Finally got internet here so incoming videos!
    First one up is Zakuun, please tell me what you guys like and dislike, will help to make the next videos better. I've currently got Iron Reaver, Tyrant Velhari, Gorefiend and Archimonde footage ready to edit. I was thinking of doing as Bigbazz did and voiceover the videos, but my microphone isn't the best so we'll see.

Also, gonna start streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/fuguki so if you want to you can follow there.

EDIT:

Put up a video of Gorefiend Soul Duty with voicecomms left in, would love to know what you guys thinks works better and if it depends on the encounter or not.

Last edited by fuguki; 2015-09-18 at 02:59 PM.
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]