Transcendance in HFC

I just wanted to know if anyone had discovered any ways to reset xhul'horac

I also wanted to know if there was a way to reset gorefirend without basically waiting for the rest of the raid to die once you get out

I'm also currently assuming archimonde, mannoroth, and assault are impossible to reset, but if anyone knows anything about them, feel free to share it

Here is a crude drawing of how to reset Xhul'Horac, refer to the picture below:

http://imgur.com/u6BNGGx
    - Purple/green arrow is the boss
    - Red X is your trans location
    - Red arrow is where you will get ported to after using trans
    - Green arrow is the path the boss takes to reach you.

Start off by placing your trans behind the pillar up the stairs marked by the red "X". When going to reset, position the boss on the opposite side of the stairwell such that when you trans, he'll move into it to get to you. Here's the tricky bit: you still get ported back onto the platform but behind the stairwell, sorta to the side. This will force Xhul'Horac to run into the stairwell and trigger the reset. Note: If you do not set him up prior to using trans, he won't always walk up the stairwell. This is the only known way I've found to reset it and also works going to the opposite direction (left to right), hope things work out.

This has worked for me as a tank and a windwalker.
    Last edited by Weagree; 2015-07-06 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the Detailed information.