Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    Phylarc the evergreen stopped walking around my garrison all together when I removed the lumbermill... I can still send him on missions but he's just not there anymore.
    Maybe he grew up into that giant tree monstrosity selling fruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phylarc the evergreen stopped walking around my garrison all together when I removed the lumbermill... I can still send him on missions but he's just not there anymore.
    "Technically", per Blizzard, the number of follower and fluff NPCs that spawn in your garrison is limited due to server resource load, and it's supposed to choose randomly which ones to load whenever you return to your garrison. (By "fluff" NPCs I mean the ones like Sappy, your battle pets that wander, etc.)

That said, with 25 active followers, it's virtually always the same ones running around my Garrison, and I have some 675 followers I've never seen "in person". So I don't think it's programmed to be random as they claimed, or perhaps if they truly intended it to be random, it's bugged somehow.

My Phylarc has been deactivated for months, but when he was still active (after I tore down my lumber mill in 6.0), he was very bugged. His model is so big he would get stuck in places like the chairs next to the dining cart and just walk/twitch in place trying to move out. If he went in buildings like the Inn, he walked through the walls because he was too tall to fit through the door. They might have turned off his ability to wander because his pathing was really broken.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    "Technically", per Blizzard, the number of follower and fluff NPCs that spawn in your garrison is limited due to server resource load, and it's supposed to choose randomly which ones to load whenever you return to your garrison. (By "fluff" NPCs I mean the ones like Sappy, your battle pets that wander, etc.)

That said, with 25 active followers, it's virtually always the same ones running around my Garrison, and I have some 675 followers I've never seen "in person". So I don't think it's programmed to be random as they claimed, or perhaps if they truly intended it to be random, it's bugged somehow.

My Phylarc has been deactivated for months, but when he was still active (after I tore down my lumber mill in 6.0), he was very bugged. His model is so big he would get stuck in places like the chairs next to the dining cart and just walk/twitch in place trying to move out. If he went in buildings like the Inn, he walked through the walls because he was too tall to fit through the door. They might have turned off his ability to wander because his pathing was really broken.
    Makes sense, thanks for the info!

Just happened to me with my JC follower. The ! didn't even show up on the minimap, so I knew he just didn't spawn.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Your followers, having experienced all of the adventuring content WoD has to offer, have unsubbed and won't be back until the next expansion.

Deleted
    actually, I noticed when my BS NPC is missing again right in time to not renew my buffs, all other followers that would normally patrol the garrisson are missing as well

Yep. Admiral Taylor is oftentimes not at my Scribe's Hut. Quite annoying!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, my JC follower tends to not spawn at/near the jewelcrafting building -_-
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

I noticed this happens to me if I go to the shipyard and return to the garrison. My jewelcrafting follower will be gone until I reassign him from the architect table. I searched the whole garrison using a target macro and waited a long time at the gem building, the follower is not there.
    Maybe entering the garrison (didn't test other entries than shipyard side) does not initialize the followers correct.

Had that happen a few times to me in the past week, followers were gone from their respective buildings and not even relog could bring them back, only manually removing them from those buildings and putting them there again.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    Sometimes my BS follower can be found inside dwarven bunker. No big problems with others

My Phylarch has been missing since like... February. He's still active and I can still send him on missions and junk, but he never actually appears in my Garrison.

I just assume he's turned into one of the trees.

i got the same issue and from what i've seen it occurs on chars which have shipyard built. even though they dissapear, they still seem to double the production, but it's annoying for JC and Inscription followers. what i do is go to Architect table, remove then re-add them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Yeah, Bruma Swiftstone keeps not showing up in my Alchemy Lab. I wonder if that has something to do with Birchus finally showing up in the Alliance garrison.

Meh, I've never seen him walking around my garrison, even when active and no lumber mill. When I have the lumber mill up, he stays there, active or inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Your followers, having experienced all of the adventuring content WoD has to offer, have unsubbed and won't be back until the next expansion.
    ROFLMAO!!!!
    Karma always has the last laugh.

I've been having this problem as well. It's a bit frustrating. The garrison is as tedious as it is without having to wait on NPCs showing up to get things done.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Those vanishes usually happen to me if i log out in my shipyard and return to my garrison. Or if i go straight to shipyard and then return to the garrison. I suspect some phasing issues between the two areas (notice than when you run from Garrison back door to shipyard, if you have your garrison report open the missions disappear momentarily and re-appear when you enter the shipyard phase).

Quote Originally Posted by Silverware View Post
    My Phylarch has been missing since like... February. He's still active and I can still send him on missions and junk, but he never actually appears in my Garrison.

I just assume he's turned into one of the trees.
    From what i've seen, Phylarch only shows up when you have a Lumbermill.

I've noticed this too. I think it is a new thing, since I've only noticed it after 6.2. Followers always wandered off, but I've noticed that now sometimes followers from TWO profession buildings will completely disappear at the same time. I've ran around my garrison spamming /tar macros and they just were nowhere to be found. Removing them from the building at the table and putting them back again fixes the problem though.