Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You have to be dead to be on the U.S. currency.
    This is actually a Federal law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    You are not allowed to use bang and woman in the same sentence that is sexist.
    sexism is what gets the population going and secures our continued existence
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    You are not allowed to use bang and woman in the same sentence that is sexist.
    Ahh my mistake, disregard everything I just wrote then since I'm obviously unqualified for this highly intellectual discussion. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    is that for him to realise that this is about the LADIES team ?
    He knows that. You should read what was being talked about before commenting since you don't know what his comment was in reference to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Nobody even watches soccer in the US- I had no idea that this shit even took place.
    There are quite a lot of people that watch "soccer" in the USA. YOU are not representative of anything, so to try and speak for everyone based on your severely limited awareness on what is going on in the world is really not warranted.

BTW - we have a black president in the US, just in case you "had no idea this shit even took place."

I'm not sure what social value soccer players have, for people to feel that they deserve a spot on federal currency...was that a serious suggestion? Also, wasn't Hope Solo in the news recently for domestic violence issues?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    Nobody is seriously considering changing currency to honor some soccer players, sure as hell not in the US where soccer is barely a thing. The point was the difference between "our players are the best in the world, we need to honor them!" and "seasons over, back to being mothers."
    Why would we say "our players are the best in the world, we need to honor them!" when they didn't win, that's just patronizing

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    So it's okay to say it about one group of people, but not another? /facepalm
    Troops are typically seen as away from home sometimes doing dangerous things. There is more sentimentality there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I didn't know guys coud be mothers and daughters....
    Did you feel smart making your sarcastic comment? I mean you understand exactly what's being said here, but you're pretending you don't, for what purpose?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Are your feelings hurt? Do we need to change some laws for you?

- - - Updated - - -

That was actually very funny. lol
    What are you even talking about? How would you get feelings hurt form that comment. It's clear my comment is asking comprehension is being abandoned in exchange for silly retort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You have to be dead to be on the U.S. currency.
    And white...and male...and straight...