Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watching the video I don't really have any sympathy for that girl. Punching her was a real dumb move even if she sort of had it coming.

The lesson for athletes continues to be that you can get away with anything as long as it isn't on video.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Women were all for equality these days.

Throw a punch, Take a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Good to see the SEC has balls whereas the NFL does not. Oh wait I forgot: the Patriots deflated the NFL's balls.
    Florida State plays in the ACC, not the SEC.

Golson transferring made him expendable. If they didn't get Golson, TPD would have taken care of everything, nice and tidy like they did with Jameis.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    yeah grabbing and hurting her before the punch was clearly because he felt threatened by the back of the line sign.

im sure he will make that arguement in court and win . lol.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see the SEC has balls whereas the NFL does not. Oh wait I forgot: the Patriots deflated the NFL's balls.
    Sec must have really big balls to try and dismiss a player from the ACC. Brady's balls are golden and cannot deflate.
    You cared enough to post.

Finally saw the video - i just hadn't been able to prior, and... I still don't know how I feel about it. The visual aspect of all of it, I'm on Johnson's side. She raised her fist, kneed him in the nuts... that there warrants retaliation, but also she apparently threw some racial slurs at him, which for some, that instantly means throwing hands. What I was watching yesterday on ESPN, it's very clear after the Ray Rice incident, that people are on egg shells with what they can or cannot say, and to me, that's the biggest problem. You'll always have entitled athletes and domestic violence, public violence and politically incorrect discussions, but when Simmons and Kellerman get suspended for speaking honestly, but then Beadle doesn't... that's some bullshit. And so, I was just shaking my head listening to Michael Smith talk, knowing damn well he wanted to just unleash unholy hell, but couldn't say a damn thing.

Essentially, this is what was in my head "So, I'm out and don't noticed a sign, some white bitch says 'back of the line, nigger' and kicks me in the nuts... she'd be lucky that I only hit her once." and that's the damn truth. However... he could just as easily have said something just as offensive to send her off.

All I know is, she got physical first, he defended himself. On the bright side, at least he won't be raping anyone on campus, cuz he seems like a typical FSU "student" athlete.

- - - Updated - - -

You are team first, DeAndre second.
    Not at Florida State.

Such a big boy and still a pussy. What kind of a shrink-dong punches a girl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Such a big boy and still a pussy. What kind of a shrink-dong punches a girl?
    Common among niggers

Infracted for Hateful language
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2015-07-08 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    she raises her hand to say get to the back on the line.. her thumb is out pointing behind her next to her shoulder.. when moving her hand back down. he grabs her.. she in self defence throws a punch.

you can see her fist is clenched when throwing the punch.. but hey maybe she has two different punching styles.
    It is possible she is pointing to the back of a line with her thumb, it just looks to much like a fist made in haste rather than pointing with a thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    I'm not condoning anything this guy did, and I hope he gets charged, but the video clearly show the lady is as much to blame if not more.

He tries to squeeze to a clear part at the bar. His right hand is clearly holding the underside of the bar as he tries to get through (so he isn't slyly groping her etc.). She feels the push from behind and completely over reacts, left arm across his chest, holding her right hand clenched in a fist up in the air. He makes a grab for her clenched hand she then throws the left into his face. Now at this point she has made all the aggressive moves, and from what we can tell off the video (unless they have history) these are out of order.

The punch he then throws is completely wrong, he has to take into account his size difference and athleticism, he could have seriously hurt her. But had the lady at the bar been a larger guy, this would have been seen as pretty reasonable self defence (I don't think it matters she missed with the left, the intent is clear)
    Who got physical first?

If you can not answer this question just gtfo please.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets please try to keep the discussion sports related, discipline/FSU etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Looks like the Cowboys just found their replacement for Tony Romo..
    Duuuuude! Low blow! xD

OT: They both acted wrong, he was rude, she was rude and threatening, he was rude and threatening, she struck in terror of his threatening behavior, he struck back with exessive force in self defense.

They're both wrong. He should never play Football again and deserves to be taught a lesson in humility. She needs to learn that actions has consequences and violence is not the answer. Both parties get infracted, both parties gets mandatory suspensions from school to get their shit straight, both parties returns to their studies only he's excluded from sports. Done. Fair and simple. AND equality to boot! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Duuuuude! Low blow! xD

OT: They both acted wrong, he was rude, she was rude and threatening, he was rude and threatening, she struck in terror of his threatening behavior, he struck back with exessive force in self defense.

They're both wrong. He should never play Football again and deserves to be taught a lesson in humility. She needs to learn that actions has consequences and violence is not the answer. Both parties get infracted, both parties gets mandatory suspensions from school to get their shit straight, both parties returns to their studies only he's excluded from sports. Done. Fair and simple. AND equality to boot! =)
    Uh, no. She loses nothing, he loses 500 million dollars? No. He's only there on a football scholarship anyways, so he wouldn't be returning to his studies. I'm not saying his career is ruined (Gators will take him lol or at the very least, Arkansas St.), but she needs equal treatment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    The proper reaction to somebody grabbing your arm isn't to punch them in the face, so i would say neither of them have clean hands here.
    after saying let go, and trying to break free you wouldnt try something else? i hope youre never faced in a similar situation but if you do attempt anything else i hope you get charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    I thought Women were all for equality these days.

Throw a punch, Take a punch.
    This pretty much, him being there has nothing to do with she hit first, if she cant take a hit back then maby she better not fucking swing. Before he grabbed her hand you saw she was holding it up in a fist. bitch got what she deserved. And lol at everyone here acting high and mighty over someone thats 19 and at a bar. Sorry but old enough to die for your country old enough to drink imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Uh, no. She loses nothing, he loses 500 million dollars? No. He's only there on a football scholarship anyways, so he wouldn't be returning to his studies. I'm not saying his career is ruined (Gators will take him lol or at the very least, Arkansas St.), but she needs equal treatment.
    I kinda thought it was equal treatment I proposed. What do you suggest? =S

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok this is not the forum to debate equality and when a man can/can't hit a women. I'm closing this since I don't see any sports/fitness discussion in the future.