Question how to appeal infraction ?

how does one appeal an infraction ?

Deleted
    Don't bother. They won't consider it. You're guilty no matter how petty and wrong it might've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Don't bother. They won't consider it. You're guilty no matter how petty and wrong it might've been.
    You got to be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by jsin View Post
    You got to be kidding
    It depends on what it is, you can try PM'ing a global mod (The ones with the blue mod titles). I've heard of a few getting overturned, and I've seen a ban get overturned too, so it's not like there's harm in asking.

EDIT- although personal opinion time, I wouldn't bother for the infraction I see you got, chances are slim for that. The ones that get overturned are usually ones that are misread or misunderstood or something I believe.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2015-07-06 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It depends on what it is, you can try PM'ing a global mod (The ones with the blue mod titles). I've heard of a few getting overturned, and I've seen a ban get overturned too, so it's not like there's harm in asking.

EDIT- although personal opinion time, I wouldn't bother for the infraction I see you got, chances are slim for that. The ones that get overturned are usually ones that are misread or misunderstood or something I believe.
    Idk it was considered " minor spam" I think it was misunderstood. None the less thanks for the info sent a pm to some guy with a blue name

Idk it was considered " minor spam" I think it was misunderstood
    Eh, like I said, global mods are the ones you'd wanna talk to. I suppose it's worth a shot either way if you want.

Like Darsithis.

Eh, like I said, global mods are the ones you'd wanna talk to. I suppose it's worth a shot either way if you want.

Like Darsithis.
    I messaged some guy called Tziva

I messaged some guy called Tziva
    That will do too. Dars happened to be online that's why I grabbed them.

That will do too. Dars happened to be online that's why I grabbed them.
    Well sent him one too thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    You already PM'd me, so that's taken care of.

Contacting a global is the easiest way to get an appeal set up.