View Poll Results: What will you do in the last WoD content patch before stopping?

Voters
45. This poll is closed
  • Complete Hellfire Citadel on LFR

10 22.22%
  • Complete Hellfire Citadel on Normal

4 8.89%
  • Complete Hellfire Citadel on Heroic

16 35.56%
  • Complete Hellfire Citadel on Mythic

9 20.00%
  • Hey hey hey -- PVP every day.

3 6.67%
  • Pet Battle or "Other" until the very end!

0 0%
  • Not stopping until the next expansion, no matter what!

3 6.67%

What will you do in the last WoD content patch before stopping?

What must you do in the last content patch for WoD before you stop (at least to take a break, at most for the next expansion)?
    Last edited by corngrenade; 2015-07-06 at 09:56 PM.

Go to my account page.

I stopped as of this afternoon (my account time ran out an hour ago). The last thing I did was to complete my remaining follower gold missions and sell any remaining items to vendors so that I'd have plenty of gold to buy WoWTokens with if I ever felt the urge to come back next expansion.

I'm just curious more than anything. For me personally it's just going to be normal HFC, the other difficulties aren't worth it to me in the last patch because they always put catch-up gear in that's better than the current hardest difficulty stuff.

Also I have 10 wow tokens in my inventories so I don't really feel strongly about lack of content since I'm no longer paying real cash.

Deleted
    I am currently leveling on alliance (I like shadowmoon so much more than frostridge!) and plan to level all classes I currently enjoy to 100 and get them to LFR HFC. Depends on my motivation then how long I do it or if I do some normals/heroics on the side. I will not do legendary stuff, garrison, ashran, profession, reputation or shipyard stuff. Just enough to get missions/campaign (jungle for catch up gear) stuff. Might even try out some random bg pvp. But I don't think current alliance queue times will make me last for more then one or two.
    Last edited by mmocb759c3dfe2; 2015-07-06 at 10:06 PM.

I'll do HFC on Heroic, and give Mythic a good stab too. Problem is I'm not sure how easily we'll be able to gather 20 good, reliable players...

Where is the option: "Quitted and hoping that Q2 will be horrible for Blizzard"?

- Get exalted with the 3 reps (almost done)
    - Get the Legendary ring (got the Sea Chart last night)
    - Get that one follower from the Garrison Campaign
    - Complete Normal HFC (13/13)
    - *Optional* Complete Heroic HFC (0/13)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Depends on what that last content patch will offer.

I'm surprised there's no "Unsub" option. That's what I chose.

HFC on Heroic and if we can get enough to fill a 20 man roster, give a shot at mythic. I don't see us filling the roster though it is hard to find good raiders on our server.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Going to try to get the legendary ring before I quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    I'm surprised there's no "Unsub" option. That's what I chose.
    That's the point.. he / she's planning on unsubbing and wants to know what needs to be done before that. Like stuff that might get removed.

I'll be waiting on a boat for my chance to fight Azshara.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    It's likely that I'll be playing through to the next expansion. I bought A lot of time with gold anticipating another raid that's not going to happen. My bad.

I'll likely unsub after I beat LFR Archimonde. That'll be in like two months (thanks Blizzard) and by then I'll completely outgear it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

-Mythic HFC (Full clear, including Archimonde's mount)
    -Gear Up a couple of alters
    -Get to 22k achievement points
    -Get some mounts/pets/toys remaining in Draenor
    -Get to 4M gold
    -Challenges

-Finish LFR raid
    -Since I will see endgame, Ill just unsub.