Deleted

Shipyard treasure mission

Hello, I have a question
    How do treasure missions spawn? Is it separate by other missions? What I mean is: right now I got 2 treasure missions needed for the legendary quest chain, problem is they both have low % (under 85%). One because it has 2 cursed crew I cant counter, other because I need a transport to counter it and I dont have any counter for that. So I was wondering, If i do all other missions (like XP and area buff ones), after I complete them I have a chance for the game to spawn me more treasure missions or i'll just spawn more useless (since all my ships are epic) XP ones?
    And if i dont do the 2 treasure missions I got right now (i usually dont do missions below 93-95%), will the game remove them after a day or 2 or I'm basically stuck and unless I risk doing them I wont be able to go any further? Thank you!

sounds like you need to get a ship destroyed and level another with hope of better countermeasures etc. send one on a low % non-treasure mission with hope that it gets nuked...

presumably youve checked what can be bought from vendor to change stats etc..and that doesnt work either?

was in similar situation on 2 chars and had to just send them, both succeeeded, but both were under 70%. lol

Deleted
    But my question is... if i do other missions, will more treasure ones spawn? And if i dont do the 2 treasure missions I got because they are low %, will they despawn and spawn new ones after a bit?

most missions will last for 21 days. There's a couple that only last for ~2 days but you can tell if a mission is starting to run out of time if it starts flashing on the command table map.(or you can get an addon like master plan)

I don't know if new missions will spawn if you leave the missions you have up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't know. I have never seen more than 3 treasure missions available at one time, and one of those three is the raid treasure mission that I'm unwilling to throw ships away on right now. The other two do change as I complete them. The raid one seems to have a very long expiration, if it expires at all (similar to how the old mission raids had long expiry dates).