Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Euros are great at pvp and pve, but they can't win bgs irl without American players

I had no clue that people still pve cause we all know americans are better at pvp which by far takes for skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always assumed Europeans were a lot more dedicated to the game than Americans. With enough dedication and practice you can basically perfect your character.

Although coming to this thread it would seem there is no scientific evidence as to why Europeans are better but some people just show up and say "Of course we are better". Has studies been done on top level gamers that documents their reaction times and ability to quickly grasp information? Assuming we take the best 100 Americans and Europeans and studied them for the same amount of time would the Europeans just do better? If not I honestly think that Europeans are just more dedicated and passionate, therefore they work harder and give up more of their time to game and become superior to the Americans.

Question though, to the few players who can dedicate so much time to WoW and even do it as a job when pushing for a world first how do they do it? Do they live with someone who supports them? Welfare? Sponsorship from companies (need this one to be explained if true)?

To the few Europeans who can put ego and pride aside, would love to see what you think. Also not that it should matter but I am a Canadian so try not to assume I said this or that because I am American.

Quote Originally Posted by counterhero View Post
    EU: 742.5 million > US: 318.9 million
    Is this true or at least somewhat accurate? If so it helps explain the situation to a decent degree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Northern Europe is dark, cold and pretty boring, it's no wonder that it produces avid gamers.
    Germany is in the middle of a heat wave at the moment.. temperatures up to 100+ F.. And...... No Air Conditioners in Europe's private homes, when it's hot you have to go through it the hard way..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't an appropriate thread here. We don't allow game vs game threads and there isn't really any reason to allow region vs region threads like this. It's just inviting plenty of opportunity for both sides to bash each other.