Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It may be shocking to some people I know, but the Democrats use to be the right wing and the Republicans were the left.
    It only makes sense, coming out of the age of imperialism; where the state wanted it's hand (both financially and morally) up in everybodies business that it would be the social liberals who would be pushing for less powerful, less centralized government, and the nationalists trying to hold on to it.

Whereas now in the age of constitutional government (wherein most civilized nations are based upon a universal decree of human rights) the social conservatives are now the ones who want to decentralize the government's power, so that they are free to be dicks.

EDIT: Also corporate monopolists have lost sight of the fact that the monetary system by which they conduct business so efficiently and reap the rewards from is in itself a public institution that only works via the cooperation of the general populace. i.e. the fact that I don't just pull some pasty-skinny yuppie out of his Mercedes Benz and beat him to death and drive away while the police look the other way because I promised them half of the profits is what makes the car they sell worth 60 grand.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2015-07-07 at 03:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shall be Grand Imperial Hydra Cyclops Wizard.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account
    Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK, said: 'That man's going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say. He's trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career.'
    What.
    The.
    FUCK.

Maybe next time they re-brand I can get into the clan... maybe *cries self to sleep*

so basically Trump fans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope they still do poker nights.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I dont know a lot about the KKK, but doesnt their entire ideology revolve around white supremacy? Its like having the WoW servers taken down forever while everyone continues to theorycraft, check their armory, discuss on the forums etc. Sure you get some funny titles and weird rituals, but i doubt that will attract many followers. It basically sounds like theyre too proud to disband, but changed their minds and are no longer interested in their former goals.

The klu klux klan is trying to be relevent its sister hate group the republican party has always allowed blacks and jews ( they just usually choose not to join)

Are you sure the writer of the article just wasn't having a slow news day, casually browsed funny pictures online and came across this image?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, now you can be gay, jewish or black twisted fuck all under one sheet!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    LOL, let me guess they want to team up with whatever possible to fight the 'new big thing', those pesky illegals?
    One of those pesky illegals just murdered a woman on a peer in Cali. He had been deported 5 TIMES already. For people who don't know..those millions of illegals that have crossed our borders ILLEGALLY...MANY of them are criminals. They are called ILLEGALS for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yay, now you can be gay, jewish or black twisted fuck all under one sheet!
    Hey people have the right to be as big of an asshole as everyone else!

Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard

I'm sure jews, blacks and gays have all been waiting for this very day to join this friendly organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so basically Trump fans?
    Yeah, because ILLEGALS deserve so much respect and kindness. I mean- it's not like they illegally hopped across our borders breaking our immigration law. For those of you who SUPPORT illegal immigration. You are a fool or yourself illegal. We have immigration laws for a reason. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bro...ter/vi-AAcEoyg

deported 5 TIMES and still made his way back just to murder someone. Of course much of this shit goes unreported. Even border patrol agents are forced to let large groups of illegals go because the democrats need more votes. What's the best way to get votes? Make having an ID to vote "a racist thing"<---seriously wtf? In Iraq you needed an ID to vote but it is racist in the first world to prove you are a citizen? Also offering free shit at others expense. Illegals don't give a fuck about this country and they never will. They just want the money and benefits much of which they send back to their homeland.

But you people wanna have bleeding hearts and let ANYONE in. Fuck all the immigrants who came here legally, paid the money, and took the time to do it right. Why go through all that when you can just hop a fence and get all the benefits instantly- especially when we have Vets who have to fight for YEARS to get what was not only promised but EARNED.

Deleted
    Maybe they'll target the Arabs now with the whole Isis thing. I thought they wouldn't expand until we had aliens to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    one guy from a splitter group doesn't represent the whole of the KKK...
    Indeed. People think of THE KKK, but in truth there hasn't been a national leadership of it since the 20s. The different charters across and even within states are different. The common binding theme is of course White Supremacism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post

I'm sure jews, blacks and gays have all been waiting for this very day to join this friendly organization.
    "Criminal Scum" is their lowest rank.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Criminal Scum" is their lowest rank.
    Only attained by sleeping with the wife of a Cyclops or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffa1 View Post
    Breaking News: KKK only against illegal hispanics now.
    And asians, Hope they don't haze these new members. I hope people forget what they're all about and join.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    And asians, Hope they don't haze these new members. I hope people forget what they're all about and join.
    Wait, what?