Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Yes he does.
    Then it would be more helpful if he said "I know it has to be at least X kills because I got a Mythic cache and that's how many I have". People talk about things all the time on here that they have no actual idea about and make claims that have no backing.

Deleted
    I've been getting mythic BRF boxes on my hunter that I don't even play, every week now. I must be a hacker or something cause I sure as hell didn't kill any boss in mythic BRF.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Source for this?
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...35943579484160

Quote Originally Posted by Banomatic View Post
    I've been getting mythic BRF boxes on my hunter that I don't even play, every week now. I must be a hacker or something cause I sure as hell didn't kill any boss in mythic BRF.
    BRF is not HFC.
    BRF and HM gave next level caches. HFC gives same level caches.

Confrimed 10 or less kills WILL give you a mythic cache

http://puu.sh/iSSFL/f0d257145d.jpg
    Last edited by Axelond; 2015-07-09 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    muh character..

But yeah, I have 10 mythic kills on that character (5x2 to be exact), and got a mythic cache this thursday morning.

(Armory in signature for the curious)
    Last edited by mmoc48ecd4d72d; 2015-07-09 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...35943579484160

BRF is not HFC.
    BRF and HM gave next level caches. HFC gives same level caches.
    I think people are misinterpreting that tweet. That's exactly how the caches worked in BRF. The normal cache dropped heroic items, the heroic cache dropped mythic items, and the mythic cache dropped mythic items and gold. That tweet doesn't explicitly say that caches will no longer drop items from a higher difficulty than the one you're doing. That's probably what the tweets mean, but it's not 100% clear cut.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bring it up with him.

If it bugs you enough, after bringing it up with him and he answers, look elsewhere.

Not being happy with guild loot is a pretty big deal, and can cause drama later down the road. If the person handing out loot has favorites, it can lead to issues.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Wow, a lot of bad information and misunderstanding of the way caches work going on.

14 Mythic BRF kills proc a Heroic Cache.

Simple.
    This is wrong.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...f/Vaffy/simple

That's my alt monk. It's first cache was heroic. As you can see, that monk only has 11 Mythic BRF kills. You can see the bracers its wearing that it's heroic, despite only killing 1 boss on heroic (that doesn't drop the bracers it got).

So this is definitely inaccurate. It is absolutely lower than 14.

I just got my 2nd cache mission proc'd. I did 2 mythic HFC kills last week and repeated those 2 kills this week for a total of 4 mythic kills before the mission proc'd. Still only got a heroic cache

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogerbrown got archimonde mythics hands today , i think you need 24 kills or something to upgrade the cache.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Rogerbrown got archimonde mythics hands today , i think you need 24 kills or something to upgrade the cache.
    Nope we have people getting there mythic caches at 7-8 mythic kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have 5 kills in normal and already got a normal cache mission like the first week ok the patch

Guildies of mine have been getting heroic cache after 6 mythic kills. Can you confirm that 7 is the required number EzG?

8 mythic kills -> Mythic cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    This is wrong.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...f/Vaffy/simple

That's my alt monk. It's first cache was heroic. As you can see, that monk only has 11 Mythic BRF kills. You can see the bracers its wearing that it's heroic, despite only killing 1 boss on heroic (that doesn't drop the bracers it got).

So this is definitely inaccurate. It is absolutely lower than 14.
    We can narrow it down to 10 or 11 kills, then; This is my alt monk that we used for splitruns:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...piath/advanced
    It has 9 Mythic kills (geared the reset before patch hit), and the first cache I got was LFR-level (got the LFR-shoulder tier, which are a drop from Mannoroth - a boss you cannot access yet).

Proof: http://gyazo.com/9ddb76291ecf9934e83b174425a1b83b (first item in the list). Sold em to a vendor, long live the restore tool.

This means that if you got a mythic at 11 kills, and I got LFR at 9, it's either 10 or 11 to trigger.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Bring it up with him.

If it bugs you enough, after bringing it up with him and he answers, look elsewhere.

Not being happy with guild loot is a pretty big deal, and can cause drama later down the road. If the person handing out loot has favorites, it can lead to issues.
    Definitely wrong thread....

Deleted
    Just got my second HFC cache. Normal again although 14 heroic HFC kills since last cache which is really stupid. I'm already clearing first 6 bosses in HC and not needing anything from them.

Someone's been thinking...wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc527afa047c; 2015-07-12 at 07:30 AM.

7 mythic kills -> heroic cache... anybody know if its converts to mythic cache after 8th kill or its already lost and better solution is do it as fast as possible so 3rd cache proc faster?

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    7 mythic kills -> heroic cache... anybody know if its converts to mythic cache after 8th kill or its already lost and better solution is do it as fast as possible so 3rd cache proc faster?
    Proc rates are dependant on when you proc'd your first cache; Delaying a cache for 3-4 days won't delay the next one by 3-4 days, so no worries there. A cache will never convert to a higher level, even if the needed amount of kills are aquired. Just get it and wait for the next one.