Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    8 for mythic, or 14 for heroic, or 27 for normal, anything less than that results in an LFR cache.
    If this is true all kills must be loot eligible. I had 13 loot eligible hc kills prior to second cache mission, killed assault again to make it 14 - still got normal mission.

8 for mythic, or 14 for heroic, or 27 for normal, anything less than that results in an LFR cache.
    Not true at all. My Warrior only has 19 kills: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...voasi/advanced.
    I have the Normal mission right now. My first mission was LFR and she had 5 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximaus View Post
    Not true at all. My Warrior only has 19 kills: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...voasi/advanced.
    I have the Normal mission right now. My first mission was LFR and she had 5 kills.
    He is stating how many Black Rock Foundry kills you needed to get HFC cache but even that is wrong, aka there is no way to get Mythic HFC cache w/o doing Mythic HFC.

Some number of Mythic BRF kills = Heroic HFC cache
    Some number of Heroic BRF kills = Normal HFC cache
    Anything else = LFR HFC cache

Which is entirely different from how many HFC kills will proc that level cache. Which seems to be (based upon reading this thread);

No HFC kills or <8 normal HFC kills and less than some number of Heroic BRF kills = LFR HFC cache
    8+ normal HFC kills or some number of Heroic BRF kills = Normal HFC cache
    8+ Heroic HFC kills or some number of Mythic BRF kills = Heroic HFC cache
    8+ Mythic HFC kills = Mythic HFC cache

Prior to 6.2, having 2 times the kills plus one gave you next level up cache, 6.2 changed that to you have to kill 8+ (again going with number from this thread) bosses on that level to unlock that level cache.

So for example 21 H BRF kills gave you Mythic BRF cache, 15 H HM kills gave you mythic HM cache and now you need 8 mythic HFC kills to get mythic HFC cache.

Deleted
    I got my 8th mythic kill yesterday and the cache mission popped (it usually comes on thursdays... which is today :S) but I got a heroic cache.
    Still hoping for a bug and the cache will appear now at lunch like it usually does...

Do your best to fail it and it should come back as mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by abald View Post
    I got my 8th mythic kill yesterday and the cache mission popped (it usually comes on thursdays... which is today :S) but I got a heroic cache.
    Still hoping for a bug and the cache will appear now at lunch like it usually does...
    It probably won't, unfortunately. I think they upgraded caches usually come the week following the last kill(s) needed to qualify - or 2 in your case?.

Another thing - my first 3-4 caches were coming every other Saturday in the afternoon, and then they started coming earlier - my last cache was actually an early Friday morning and before that it was a Friday afternoon/evening. Not sure why that's happening, but I sure as hell don't mind.

My BRF caches always popped up exactly 2 weeks apart, to the hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggi View Post
    Do your best to fail it and it should come back as mythic.
    unfortunately, that ship has already sailed...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abald View Post
    unfortunately, that ship has already sailed...
    lol i know that feeling.

15+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of people saying you need 8 lootable kills for the mythic cache but i still get the heroic one and i have 8 kills.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    I see a lot of people saying you need 8 lootable kills for the mythic cache but i still get the heroic one and i have 8 kills.
    You got your Iron Reaver kill that put you at 8 mythic kills 3 hours ago from when I'm posting this - 1 hour before you posted your own post.
    The mythic cache will arrive the next time you get a cache mission after you got 8x mythic kills. Considering you waited 1 hour from getting the 8th kill (which was spent killing kormrok, as you killed him 1 hr after reaver, and then went straight onto these forums to post), I have my doubt about you *getting* your next mythic cache in that tight timespan.

Pray tell, did you have the heroic cache *before* getting your 8th kill? Because that shit doesn't upgrade just because you add 8 notches to your belt. You need to either wait for the next one to come around in 2 weeks, or fail your heroic one, so a new one pops up (and then it'll be mythic).