Thread: Rocket League

Rocket League

Fun game just came out. Only issue I have with it is your hands will start to hurt after awhile playing (If using a controller)

This game is insanely fun. Downloaded it late last night to give it a quick try after hearing good things but thinking I'd get bored really quickly.. 3 hours flew by and spent half the time laughing at the game and couldn't stop playing. Online experience is really fun and enjoyable.

Great game, free on PS4 if you have a Plus subscription this month. The matchmaking is between both PC and Ps4 which is pretty impressive too. Would highly recommend getting it to anyone!

This is one of the funnest games I've ever played
    Last edited by hawtlol; 2015-07-16 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this game like with a keyboard? My only experience so far have been with the PS4 version with PS+ and a controller, even if camera angles get a bit annoying sometimes its hugely fun.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    What is this game like with a keyboard? My only experience so far have been with the PS4 version with PS+ and a controller, even if camera angles get a bit annoying sometimes its hugely fun.
    It's not that bad at all. WSAD and Left and Right click are all you really use.

Deleted
    I played the prequel to this game on the PS3. Was insane fun. Planning on picking this up as well at some point