It's a Boat, It's a Plane, It's... Just a Riverbeast.

Was just wanting some feedback from others who might have failed this one.

I got this mission a day after 6.2 came out and failed it at 92%. I was pretty bummed as I'm a mount collector. My fault for not waiting out 100% I suppose.

Has anyone seen this mission more than once though? Since I failed it, I've been running ship missions none stop on 4 toons and have not seen it again.

Anyone have any feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Was just wanting some feedback from others who might have failed this one.

I got this mission a day after 6.2 came out and failed it at 92%. I was pretty bummed as I'm a mount collector. My fault for not waiting out 100% I suppose.

Has anyone seen this mission more than once though? Since I failed it, I've been running ship missions none stop on 4 toons and have not seen it again.

Anyone have any feedback?
    I received this mission on my current main character and succeeded.

That's interesting to hear that you failed the mission and it didn't come back.

I personally can't get ANY rare missions to spawn yet on my 2 characters with shipyards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Been looking for people with info on shipyard. Kinda on my way out wow wise, but would like to finish some things before I bail.

Heirloom ring missions: are they boa? Cause I started 4 shipyards, realized how fucking terrible it is, realized alts without out legendaries shouldnt bother, and quit them all expect for my main.

Are those missions stuck on my alts maybe?

On topic, i've failed missions that have vanished after as well. My legendary took a week to come back after I failed it. Don't bother ticketing, gm's either don't give a shit or can't do ANYTHING except repeat the same lines to customers.