2pc Tier 18 Work w/ Careful Aim?

Does the Rapid Fire bonus you get apply Careful Aim? So 50% + aimed shot critcal chance when that procs.

Deleted
    yes/10char

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently seeing about 19-21% uptime on my rapid fire. If that helps.

Also curious, will t18 2pc extend an already active rapid fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    Also curious, will t18 2pc extend an already active rapid fire?
    The maximum amount of seconds that the 2pc Rapid Fire will ever be is 4 seconds. So if a normal 2m CD Rapid Fire is active, it will only extend it up to 4 seconds. Meaning that if you get a proc at 5 seconds, it wont do anything, but if you get a proc at 3 seconds, it'll extend it to 4. It's stupid and it's the main reason our set bonus is utterly useless. Despite the fact that the chance to proc is really low already anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Niix View Post
    The maximum amount of seconds that the 2pc Rapid Fire will ever be is 4 seconds. So if a normal 2m CD Rapid Fire is active, it will only extend it up to 4 seconds. Meaning that if you get a proc at 5 seconds, it wont do anything, but if you get a proc at 3 seconds, it'll extend it to 4. It's stupid and it's the main reason our set bonus is utterly useless. Despite the fact that the chance to proc is really low already anyways.
    Damn that sucks, at least the 4 pc is insane enough for me to be fine with it

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, I don't really consider a 20% uptime on Rapid fire 'useless'. I could be wrong though. :P

T18 2 set is useless if you don't play a high focus playstyle.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it, it feels pretty nice. Not a huge boost or loss, but getting that little burst now and then is pretty fancy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niix View Post
    No the worst part is if we are as Marksmanship far away from the target (especially since our Class trinket wants us to be farther away) you have time to start casting most other skills before it procs. This means if you have started casting either Aimed Shot (without 4set) or Focusing Shot (with 4set) half of the Rapid Fire is wasted unless you cancel the cast and start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    No the worst part is if we are as Marksmanship far away from the target (especially since our Class trinket wants us to be farther away) you have time to start casting most other skills before it procs. This means if you have started casting either Aimed Shot (without 4set) or Focusing Shot (with 4set) half of the Rapid Fire is wasted unless you cancel the cast and start again.
    To be fair though, having 2 set and not 4 set wont matter for long. And you shouldnt be using focusing shot anyways pretty much.