10+ Year Old Account

Wild Gladiator's Belt if Victory

Where does one buy this? I'd like to complete my Druid set but I can only find rogue and monk belts for sale. I know it exists I found it on the WoW server database and on WoW head's.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Where does one buy this? I'd like to complete my Druid set but I can only find rogue and monk belts for sale. I know it exists I found it on the WoW server database and on WoW head's.
    CHampion's Strongbox from Rated BGs, Ashran or Soon to be coming, spending 1500 after earning 27k conquest (Box has random piece of gear btw)

So they actually made BiS items only obtainable via RNG from forced content? Thats pretty fucked up imo :/

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    So they actually made BiS items only obtainable via RNG from forced content? Thats pretty fucked up imo :/
    They are hot fixing it so its only RNG tell 27k. Seems like a pretty fair trade off.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Yes. Have you been living under a rock? The threads on this on the official forums have literally thousands of upvotes on the OPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake the Fearless View Post
    Yes. Have you been living under a rock? The threads on this on the official forums have literally thousands of upvotes on the OPs.
    So just because im not on the official forums ive been living under a rock? Chill out mate

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    They are hot fixing it so its only RNG tell 27k. Seems like a pretty fair trade off.
    Its still rng, you just get to buy a box instead of doing assram and rbgs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rake the Fearless View Post
    ... and people wonder why gamers are widely considered autistic fucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    CHampion's Strongbox from Rated BGs, Ashran or Soon to be coming, spending 1500 after earning 27k conquest (Box has random piece of gear btw)
    Seriously?

I like PvP, but really just want to finish the set for transmog purposes. So, with the 1500 conquest box, it's still RNG for that specific belt to be rolled out of the dozens of items that could come up. So really, there is no guarantee that I can complete the set until the next season/expansion and everything goes on sale for honor?

That makes no sense.

Why have 95+% of PvP items on sale, but withhold a few items and make them only obtained thru once a week RNG rolls?
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2015-07-08 at 12:55 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect