Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    She wouldn't be bad looking if she got her teeth fix and got of the meth. Maybe gained a few pounds so she didn't look so cadaverous.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Holy shit Ghouls are real!

i suppose i shouldn't mock her. her mouth mess is the fault of the current healthcare system, she's probably not got enough money to fix it.

if i ever got my teeth more fucked up, i'd be in a load of trouble cause i couldn't afford to do anything about it either.

Yup. Sounds likes Disgusta. People have an image of the city as being "nice" due to the Masters and the area around there, but the city tends to be pretty trashy outside of there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i suppose i shouldn't mock her. her mouth mess is the fault of the current healthcare system, she's probably not got enough money to fix it.

if i ever got my teeth more fucked up, i'd be in a load of trouble cause i couldn't afford to do anything about it either.
    That's Meth mouth, and there's no treating that. The sulfuric acid that forms eats away at their teeth. Basically, full dentures after extracting the residuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You didn't post her pic, everyone needs a pic if you're going to say you'd totally hit that.
    I'd hit that too. With a bat, until it slinks away to the trailer park it came out of.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    That's Meth mouth, and there's no treating that. The sulfuric acid that forms eats away at their teeth. Basically, full dentures after extracting the residuals.
    true, but it's expensive as fuck to do anything at all at a dentist. that shit should be free if it's an emergency, it can impact more than just your social life, and even having a damaged social life is pretty dangerous really due to how it could effect your mental health.

true, but it's expensive as fuck to do anything at all at a dentist. that shit should be free if it's an emergency, it can impact more than just your social life, and even having a damaged social life is pretty dangerous really due to how it could effect your mental health.
    If someone is doing enough Meth to have that mouth, then their social life is already damaged. And still the least of their worries.

Local news for me not surprised given the area,

Seems the majority of the women here are either drug fiends, support a man who does not work, or obese attempts at prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You didn't post her pic, everyone needs a pic if you're going to say you'd totally hit that.

Oh god meth mouth.

If it wasn't for the nappy hair and super fucked up teeth she would probably be average looking. Which would be a vast improvement from her current state...

WAIT! IS THAT A CHEST TATTOO?! Oh lord.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/29485188/...he-refuses-sex

Girl attacks man because of his refusal to put out. IDK why he refused her advances. I'd totes hit that.
    In a completely unrelated topic...

Kids, don't do drugs!

If you fixed her teeth for free she would try and get the fillings out to sell them for scrap.
    If you gave her free dentures she would try to sell them on the streets.

Thats a meth monster, there is no hope for them.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/29485188/...he-refuses-sex

Girl attacks man because of his refusal to put out. IDK why he refused her advances. I'd totes hit that.
    He's probably at least as ugly as she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    He's probably at least as ugly as she is.
    More of a reason to get a dickful of bounce dat ass.