Deleted

Tranquility bugged?

Tranquility feels kinda underwhelming. Everytime I use it the Hp bars dont move at all. It ticks for 15k a sec with 675 Gear.
    Is it maybe bugged and Spellpower etc doesnt affect it or am I just stupid?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine, just make sure you're harmony is up. In 5 man content it does seem weak as its designed around healing a raid of 10-30 players.

It's still strong. Just take a look at divine hymn and be grateful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    It's fine, just make sure you're harmony is up. In 5 man content it does seem weak as its designed around healing a raid of 10-30 players.
    yeah you have a point there, I should have mentioned that I was talking abaout 5-man healing ...it just feels not worth it even with harmony and heart up. It did literally nothing. But yea I didnt experience it lacklustering in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTin View Post
    yeah you have a point there, I should have mentioned that I was talking abaout 5-man healing ...it just feels not worth it even with harmony and heart up. It did literally nothing. But yea I didnt experience it lacklustering in raids.
    Yeah, Tranq is pretty much not worth using in 5mans. Only time I use it is if I'm about to AFK quick mid-pull to grab a drink or something.

Harmony affects Tranq?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    Harmony affects Tranq?
    Yes

/10chars

Deleted
    Harmony affects Tranq?
    Yes, it's classed as a HoT. It's affected by all stats. Haste means quicker ticks and a lower channel time, multistrike, crit and vers are pretty obvious as to what they do.

Tranquillity in a 5-man is pretty weak, wild growth is going to be the better option. Make sure Harmony is up and it will heal for more. It's designed around raid-wide healing so whilst it may not do overwhelming heals-per-tick, it heals for a huge amount (2mil+ at later gear levels even with overheals) across an entire raid.
    Last edited by mmoc3982adc87f; 2015-07-09 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Yes

/10chars
    Shit, I didn't know that. It used to be different back when I was divided in channel ticks and hot ticks, right?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It might have been, I didn't main a druid back then though so I'm not sure, it might have worked like mastery does now which is that it gives a static boost to direct heals and then harmony just increased the subsequent HoT ticks at the end of each "tick".

Deleted
    Harmony has effected tranq as long as it's existed. Tranq shouldn't be used in 5 mans, as it's low throughput in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantworm View Post
    Harmony has effected tranq as long as it's existed. Tranq shouldn't be used in 5 mans, as it's low throughput in this scenario.
    Yes but pretty sure it only affected the hot part back when that excisted. Not the actual channeled ticks. So if harmony ran out midtranq it wasn't the end of the world.

Yes but pretty sure it only affected the hot part back when that excisted. Not the actual channeled ticks. So if harmony ran out midtranq it wasn't the end of the world.
    Note: My Druid is a random terribly geared alt, Harmony is ~16%

Code:
    18:41:59> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (13166 Overhealed) 
    18:42:00> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (13166 Overhealed) 
    > De-clicked Harmony
    18:42:02> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (11277 Overhealed) 
    18:42:04> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (11277 Overhealed)
    So, Harmony does still work on Tranq as 11277 -> 13166 is a 16.75% increase, which is what my Harmony is.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Note: My Druid is a random terribly geared alt, Harmony is ~16%

Code:
    18:41:59> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (13166 Overhealed) 
    18:42:00> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (13166 Overhealed) 
    > De-clicked Harmony
    18:42:02> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (11277 Overhealed) 
    18:42:04> Your Tranquility healed You 0 Nature. (11277 Overhealed)
    So, Harmony does still work on Tranq as 11277 -> 13166 is a 16.75% increase, which is what my Harmony is.
    Was talking about how it used to work before but thanks for the numbers/clearification

Make sure harmony is up, cast heart, cast tree, then tranq... blammo - raid is at full health.

Tranq is the best healing cd in the game, bar none.

I used tranq a lot in CMs, the throughput isnt great but it's your most mana efficient heal when you run dry, it's saved some bad everbloom pulls in carries

yeah though, it's mostly for the mana efficiency in 5mans, and for throughput in raids

and know it at least partially benefitted from mastery since 4.1, and when I came back to the game in 5.4 (I don't know if it worked that way in 4.0 as mastery, shroom, and tranq got tweaked then and I don't remember the specifics of from before that point)