Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This whole thing reminded me of that Latarian milton a couple years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Sounds like a Breaking Bad scenario, where the little kid shot Combo

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Not saying I don't believe you but could you provide a few?
    Is it so hard to google now? You were in a thread some time ago where both me and booshman provided some 10 links to protest and marches on this very issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GG you got me View Post
    He dindu nuffinz. He a good boy!
    First page and already we have two posts with racist content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GG you got me View Post
    Actually what it shows is simply that he isn't aware of them, and there's a pretty good reason for that. Any narrative attaching crime to the black community as a symptom is being shut down hard by the media, and has been for quite a few years now. If anything it's been the predictable rebound effect from over-coverage in the early & mid 90's.

International & domestic media in America collectively said, "holy shit!" when those white boys shot up Columbine High School & people just couldn't get enough of it. Nobody gave a fuck about the ghetto narrative of years prior after that.

The media aren't wildly incompetent about what sells, and black crime sure as shit isn't it right now. Also it's easier to take down confederate flags that were in poor taste than to open the can of worms that is the statistical abnormality of violence in the black community (against blacks, whites & anyone else).
    Oh cut that, the media has barely ever reported on marches for peace in the black community. They've been happening for decades and the media never reports it.

Also it's not an abnormality of violence, poor whites are just about as violent, there just are less poor whites so their rates aren't as high.

Does no one ever wonder why it's always the poor minority that is seen as bad and overrepresented? The only thing in common between blacks here, and immigrants across the world is that they're usually minorities, who are poor and turn to crime.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I hear that 12 year old are good at hide n seek.

(that joke feels bad)
    Another that i feel bad for is he must like Cops and Robbers.

but on a serious note, i blame the him and his parents/brother/guardian/friend who ever was involved.

at least when i was 12 i knew right from wrong *but then i am biased cause i had PARENTS who LOVED and PUNISHED me when i did stupid things when i was younger. But that was rare in it self, cause i just always followed the rules.
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2015-07-08 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A child doing that stuff this young? I 100% blame the parents or whoever this child's guardians are.
    me too, I always knew where my kid was and what he was doing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Another that i feel bad for is he must like Cops and Robbers.

but on a serious note, i blame the him and his parents/brother/guardian/friend who ever was involved.

at least when i was 12 i knew right from wrong *but then i am biased cause i had PARENTS who LOVED and PUNISHED me when i did stupid things when i was younger. But that was rare in it self, cause i just always followed the rules.
    Thats what part of the problem today with a lot of troubled youth, they don't have parents, they have a parent, to many unstable families these days