Deleted

Raid food question

Hey guys. Does anyone have info on felmouth frenzy? Just curious if felmouth frenzy well fed give mored dps output than stat food. Specifically asking about Ele shaman, but general information is always prefered

At lower gear levels yes it is better or equal to the 125 stat food.
    In mythic/heroic gear it will lose value and fall behind.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

It might come out as a greater benefit at all iLvls for classes that are heavily reliant on weapon damage. It will be interesting to see how it sims.
    It certainly isn't any good for pandaren though. I would assume casters want to stay away from it. However, it could be an option for an ele shaman if it works off of multistrikes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordrol View Post
    Hey guys. Does anyone have info on felmouth frenzy? Just curious if felmouth frenzy well fed give mored dps output than stat food. Specifically asking about Ele shaman, but general information is always prefered
    Based on the different answers you can see in this thread and in another similar thread* I think that the Frenzy is still rather unknown. However since the gap between Frenzies and normal +125 food seems to be small I will suggest the former because they are so much easier and cheaper to get.

* http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-of-stat-foods

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twackycats View Post
    It might come out as a greater benefit at all iLvls for classes that are heavily reliant on weapon damage. It will be interesting to see how it sims.
    It certainly isn't any good for pandaren though. I would assume casters want to stay away from it. However, it could be an option for an ele shaman if it works off of multistrikes.
    Actually, its the better choice for (non-pandaren) Arcane/Frost mages on single-target. It scales with SP, so it might be better for other casters as well.