Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Parents of man who accidently killed himself on 4th of july...

Want stricter regulations for the sale of fireworks. Because their son killed himself by lighting a firework off the top of his head.

Also the story is lying on the 5th a story said he did it and no such thing as dud or spark was around. The guy killed himself by trying to be a show off.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/youre-j...471738412.html

I think that their sons Darwin award moment is just that and they have no right to want stricter laws or regulations for fireworks. If you kid was dumb enough to get them self killed doing something like that would you want stricter laws because he was stupid?
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2015-07-08 at 12:44 AM.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

there's already rules in some states, like mine, about fire works like that.

it's just that they're not enforced on the 4th and new years, cause really... how the fuck could they ever really enforce it without deploying the police like a military force? that'd cause a much bigger shit storm than a fucking drunk blowing his brains out.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's already rules in some states, like mine, about fire works like that.

it's just that they're not enforced on the 4th and new years, cause really... how the fuck could they ever really enforce it without deploying the police like a military force? that'd cause a much bigger shit storm than a fucking drunk blowing his brains out.

ya i know about that some states even have fire works out right outlawed i know on the 4th cops went around trying to find people with them but they can't do shit since people watch for them. But his parents are trying to say the death was because of the sale of fireworks and that people should take a class about fireworks. That seems unreasonable because if you're dumb enough to put something that explodes on your head and light it no class will fix that.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Want stricter regulations for the sale of fireworks.
    Like what a sign that says don't light these on top of your head?

- - - Updated - - -

ya i know about that some states even have fire works out right outlawed i know on the 4th cops went around trying to find people with them but they can't do shit since people watch for them. But his parents are trying to say the death was because of the sale of fireworks and that people should take a class about fireworks. That seems unreasonable because if you're dumb enough to put something that explodes on your head and light it no class will fix that.
    They are illegal here in NJ but everyone goes to PA buys them and lights them off here. IF the cops come they just tell you to stop or light them somewhere else. They don't care.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another idiot dies, good for the earth and the genepool I say.
    Last edited by Mandrace; 2015-07-08 at 12:53 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This guy is 22 what kind of strict control do they want?

Do they want fireworks to have a label that says "Warning do NOT place on head before use."?
    Last edited by Ave07; 2015-07-08 at 01:00 AM.

I could see some sort of law being passed that prevents people with a cognitive disability from fireworks sales, considering what happened in Maine on the 4th...too bad that guy wasn't legally retarded, though...just another Darwin Award winner.

I bet he and the guy who got eaten by a crocodile are best buddies up in Heaven right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Like what a sign that says don't light these on top of your head?
    Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    He shot a firework off his head. If you are that stupid you most likely can't contribute much to society, sorry for their loss but they are pretty stupid if they can't realize the only reason their son is dead is because he was a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I could see some sort of law being passed that prevents people with a cognitive disability being prohibited from fireworks sales, considering what happened in Maine on the 4th...too bad that guy wasn't legally retarded, though...just another Darwin Award winner.

I bet he and the guy who got eaten by a crocodile are best buddies up in Heaven right now.

Lmao.

I dont think they could actually find their way to a heaven probably got lost in a concept of phasing through the coffin first.
    WORLD POPULATION

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    He shot a firework off his head.
    End of the Story really.

I dont think they could actually find their way to a heaven probably got lost in a concept of phasing through the coffin first.
    Dumb and Dumber 3 confirmed?

15+ Year Old Account
    I just don't think anything should be regulated based on how a drunk person would handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever puts on the Darwin Awards should mail this guy's parents the award.

Yes, I know it's cold-hearted, but it's time people start taking responsibility for themselves instead of expecting Big Brother to look out for you. Some public shaming of societies idiots and the idiots who raised someone so stupid would go a long way to making the world a better place.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know in the county I live in, the use and sale of fireworks is illegal, so the next county over sells them.

Harsher laws wouldn't do shit, it was like the first casualty as a result of fireworks since the ban was lifted, kid was just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Dumb and Dumber 3 confirmed?
    Dumb and Dumber 3: 2 and half hours of a black screen with Jim and Daniels screaming hello how do i get out of here... The real movie is the audience
    WORLD POPULATION

7+ Year Old Account
    that is very stupid but stupid shouldnt result in ban on that lol

Want stricter regulations for the sale of fireworks. Because their son killed himself by lighting a firework off the top of his head.

Also the story is lying on the 5th a story said he did it and no such thing as dud or spark was around. The guy killed himself by trying to be a show off.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/youre-j...471738412.html

I think that their sons Darwin award moment is just that and they have no right to want stricter laws or regulations for fireworks. If you kid was dumb enough to get them self killed doing something like that would you want stricter laws because he was stupid?
    Hahahahahaha what an idiot.

God damn I hate normies. He got what was coming to him. Someone piss on his grave for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post

God damn I hate normies. He got what was coming to him. Someone piss on his grave for me.
    what is wrong with you???

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    what is wrong with you???
    Basing on the assumption that he's impassive to dishonoring the dead...even if the one who died was a complete idiot of the highest degree.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post

Normal people aren't dumb enough to light a bomb off their head. You are more normal than him... even if a bit of an asshole.
    WORLD POPULATION