[TV] Scream: The series (Spoilers)

didnt see a thread on this so thought id make one. its two episodes in and i like it more than i thought it would.

im gonna take a guess and say the killer is the asian girl. she seems disconnected from everything so far, i think the reason shes taken an interest in the nerdy guy obsessed with horror and killers is because his theories amuse her (or maybe in a turn of events she always liked him and is using the murders to give them a way to connect) she plays dumb but i think shes smarter than she looks.

generally with these types of things the killer is the middle person you never expect. shes just close enough to the people the shows trying to make you think did it while being distant enough that you dont consider her
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    "Hello, Sidney..."

It has no Sidney in it? Then what's the point.

Also, maybe tag the thread with "spoiler" or use the spoiler tags if you're going to discuss plot right off the bat in the first post.

Conjecture doesn't equal spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    "Hello, Sidney..."

It has no Sidney in it? Then what's the point.

Also, maybe tag the thread with "spoiler" or use the spoiler tags if you're going to discuss plot right off the bat in the first post.
    i dont think i said anything that would constitute as a spoiler
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont think i said anything that would constitute as a spoiler
    Well, judging by your original post, I can now surmise that the "Asian girl" doesn't die in the first two episodes, since you think she's the killer.

That's a spoiler. Now, I know it's difficult for some people to actually understand what a spoiler is, and as such I'm sure people will tell me that's not a spoiler. However, people decide what's a spoiler and what isn't for themselves.

Having said all that, I don't give two shits about this series, which is why I even read the thread before watching it. Just thought some other people might care. Nevermind.

well... i was wrong about the asian girl it seems..

this also seems to rule out geeky guy unless there are two killers (which i wouldnt put past a mtv show trying to be clever)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, judging by your original post, I can now surmise that the "Asian girl" doesn't die in the first two episodes, since you think she's the killer.

That's a spoiler. Now, I know it's difficult for some people to actually understand what a spoiler is, and as such I'm sure people will tell me that's not a spoiler. However, people decide what's a spoiler and what isn't for themselves.

Having said all that, I don't give two shits about this series, which is why I even read the thread before watching it. Just thought some other people might care. Nevermind.
    that was awfully passive aggressive and dickish for someone who is otherwise apathetic about the series.

i watched the first two episodes, so far it is pretty entertaining. i have no idea who might be the killer, but i'm sure we'll go through the whole cast as red herrings before we find out.

But its not Scream.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Oh man why did they kill off the asian chick already?

Deleted
    As someone mentioned earlier in the thread. Spoilers added to the title.