Is there anyway I can play my hardcopy wii games on my pc

Like the title says Is there anyway I can play my hardcopy wii games on my pc. I want to play games like twilight princess but I hate motion controls so I was wanting to play my hardcopy wii games on my pc like I do my ps2 titles.

Is there anyway at all that I can?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Probaly only with emulator. Not sure if you can even plug wii u in computer.

Only found this:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Play...your-computer/
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Probaly only with emulator. Not sure if you can even plug wii u in computer.

Only found this:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Play...your-computer/
    im using the Dophin emulator and it doesn't pick up the disk. Seems PC's don't pick them up. Is there a way around this?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    im using the Dophin emulator and it doesn't pick up the disk. Seems PC's don't pick them up. Is there a way around this?
    Copy the disk files on computer? Emulators dont read disks usualy. Then open the exe file or whaterer it is for wii-u.

If you cant explore the CD...then its not posible to copy the data.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Copy the disk files on computer? Emulators dont read disks usualy. Then open the exe file or whaterer it is for wii-u.

If you cant explore the CD...then its not posible to copy the data.
    Ya you can't and the ps2 emulator reads it fine. Just seems there isn't a wii one that does or something.

Too much work to softmod a wii just to make a iso of a game I own thx for the help tho