Abomination is a guild on Bleeding Hollow started by friends whose first and foremost priority will be to encourage a positive environment for playing a game that we all love. The officers have all been playing for over a decade, starting in vanilla. The goal of this new reroll guild is to start a community of like minded players looking for a fun experience and creating a space to make new friends as well as enjoy the new leveling experience before heading in to the next expansion. This reroll is not a race; new, experience, and casual players are all welcome. Play the game, hang out on discord, make new friends, and have fun!

We do have some guidelines such as:
1. Be nice.
2. Must join the guild at level 1. Exception: if you are a panda you can level to the end of your starting zone and choose your faction in advance (~level 15)
3. No dks or dh to start. If you want to be a dk once a fair amount of people are in the 50s they will open up. Demon hunters sometime after that. Keep in mind for demon hunters you will need a level 70 on the realm.
4. If you pull off some kind of miracle and make it to 110 in 2 days you will be removed. That sucks the fun out of it for everyone else.
5. Heirlooms are encouraged and raf with its newly nerfed to oblivion xp is allowed.
6. Transfers, high level alts, boosts, granted level and so on all will be allowed at some point but not right out the gate.

Our goals are:
Short term is to meet new people, experience 7.3.5, have fun leveling and doing all the stuff that includes. Long term would be to create long lasting friendships, a home for BfA, and move into raiding/pvp.

When do we start? The start date is undecided. I want to make sure enough people are interested. Once we have a group of people we can discuss that as a group and I will announce it then.

If you are interested in joining there are few ways you can let us know. You can post there or join our discord.

Our discord: discord.gg/gtzP2Dt
My discord user: Indy#5278
My battletag: Indy#11556