Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Horde [H] - THRALL - Tired of Guild Shopping? GRIEVANCE is Recruiting!

Grievance is recruiting for our Horde guild on Thrall.

grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475

Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you.

Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance, and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed in October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations.

When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like the place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, as they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look, and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration/Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

The Official Grievance YouTube Channel youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU
    The Official Grievance Twitch.tv Channel twitch.tv/grievance
    Grievance Official Gaming Resource Blog gtgn.tv

Grievance can be found playing the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds
    ArcheAge
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Everquest II
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Neverwinter - Dragon Server
    Rift - Wolfsbane Server
    SWTOR (Empire:The Shadowlands / Republic:Jedi Covenant)
    World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmoore / Horde-Nagrand (Oceanic))

Embassies (smaller Grievance Guilds)
    Dragon's Prophet
    EVE Online
    Everquest Next
    GuildWars 2
    H1Z1
    Lord of the Rings Online
    Marvel Heroes
    Skyforge
    Star Citizen
    Star Trek Online
    Tera
    The Repopulation
    Secret World
    WildStar

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)Battlefield
    Defiance
    Firefall
    Planetside 2
    EvE
    League of Legends
    Lord of The Rings Online
    Minecraft
    Planetside 2
    Titanfall
    Warframe
    World of Tanks

MOBA Gaming
    Gigantic
    Heroes of the Storm
    League of Legends
    Smite

(And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s)

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us in game or on our forums.

Kai, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US)
    Steelheart, Progenitor

grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475
    Last edited by ShieraG; 2015-07-10 at 10:10 PM.

We are looking for raiders! We aren't hardcore and we don't treat raidng like a second job. We understand that family comes first, and that things happen that will prevent you from coming to a raid occasionally. We will NOT hold that against you. So if you are looking for a family friendly raiding guild...come check us out!

If you are looking for the last guild you will ever need to be a part of, love family values, loyalty and honor among friends then please take a look at our org.

Hi and well met!

I encourage you to read some of the previous posts in this thread. They reflect our family nature, our no drama atmosphere and our wonderful balance between being casual yet serious when we raid. There is no requirement to raid to be with us, however if you do wish to, you can expect a great experience. We have experienced leaders, and we treat folks with respect. We spend time with folks to help them improve their raid performance and toon.

We also do fun events and have off nights. We are part of a multi-gaming organization that offers so much! There's other games you can play with friends within Grievance, there's streams on Twitch, blogs, and the chance to be part of it all.

Please visit grievancegaming.org to check us out. If you have questions, you can PM me there. My forum name is Skye. I hope to see you soon!

Skye
    Charter Member and WoW-A Executive Officer

7+ Year Old Account
    Grievance is a guild looking for awesome new adult players over 18, interested in making friends with us on World of Warcraft, whether a casual raider or a former hardcore raider with little time to spend, we do it all.

You don't have to be a hard core raider and put up with all that nonsense to get into a raiding guild that does progress. We have the numbers to support your playstyle if you work late, have a child, going to school, in the military, etc. We do the raids and enjoy the time we spend together.

Raiding is going pretty awesome for Grievance on Thrall. We are currently 4/14 for Hellfire Citadel, with 2 nights a week or more, and our members are gearing up with some set pieces already. We are casual but we are serious and focused for our raid times. We would love to have some new friends and faces to raid with, and hope you check out our forums where you may apply on Grievancegaming.org on the world wide web

We do have openings for quite a few different slots, but prefer dual specced individuals or those with flexibility, as we maintain a roster of between 12 and 18 raiders per night.

The guild has a lot to offer. We do a lot of group stuff and make sure invites go out and usually have alts to group with you as you level. We have been achieving various guild runs and mount runs. Currently, we have worked through many old content for fun (including Ulduar and ICC and Dragon Soul, Glory of the Cata raider mount, Glory of the Mists dungeon Hero) and we're polishing off the Reins of Galakras for the Glory of the Siege of Orgrimmar Raider when we just want to chillax with friends with a few drinks and have fun.

We have a vast, even enormous pool of members on game at any time. We currently have 400 slots on TeamSpeak and we stream on Twitch.tv nightly, have many news shows and reviews, and love to circulate around and check out other games and channels.

Before I joined, I never knew a guild could be this awesome, supporting individual progress, as well as providing a social ambiance to get to know people. I have made many friends as well as enjoyed content and weekly raiding since joining.

Come talk to me at pia#1417 and I'll help walk you through the process to start playing with us.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a group of about 5-8 people, all 21+ looking for a guild. We all have raid experience a few all the way back to vanilla. We are located on Thrall, we use TS, I bought the server.

We have been in two guilds as a group, one of which the GM stole the GB and jumped servers, the other one is just kind of our alt guild, we just kind of hang out in it.

We bring almost every class and spec. Not really looking to push our way into anything but we have some really good players. I will try to add a few on you on Battlenet this week and we can talk more.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ZweiHandler View Post
    I have a group of about 5-8 people, all 21+ looking for a guild. We all have raid experience a few all the way back to vanilla. We are located on Thrall, we use TS, I bought the server.

We have been in two guilds as a group, one of which the GM stole the GB and jumped servers, the other one is just kind of our alt guild, we just kind of hang out in it.

We bring almost every class and spec. Not really looking to push our way into anything but we have some really good players. I will try to add a few on you on Battlenet this week and we can talk more.

Thank you!
    We would LOVE to have you! You can do a /who Grievance and ask anyone for an officer. Kaimito is our guild leader. I will give her a heads up and really look forward to talking to you all!

Add Mikiki (pia#1417) to your Bnet and she will help you get set up on our forums. Once all of you apply to the site we can invite you to the guild. I really hope you do decide that Grievance is the place you want to be. We have a lot of really great people here and I think you will like it!
    Last edited by ShieraG; 2015-07-21 at 04:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieraG View Post
    We would LOVE to have you! You can do a /who Grievance and ask anyone for an officer. Kaimito is our guild leader. I will give her a heads up and really look forward to talking to you all!

Add Mikiki (pia#1417) to your Bnet and she will help you get set up on our forums. Once all of you apply to the site we can invite you to the guild. I really hope you do decide that Grievance is the place you want to be. We have a lot of really great people here and I think you will like it!

Awesome I will add her later tonight. I will make sure I get a hold of everyone too. Look forward to talking to yall soon.

Awesome I will add her later tonight. I will make sure I get a hold of everyone too. Look forward to talking to yall soon.
    Awesome indeed! We are excited to have you join us. I have been in Grievance for about 3 and half years. I will tell you I have done my share of guild shopping and when I found this place I knew I was home. I truly hope you and your friends will feel the same way

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieraG View Post
    Awesome indeed! We are excited to have you join us. I have been in Grievance for about 3 and half years. I will tell you I have done my share of guild shopping and when I found this place I knew I was home. I truly hope you and your friends will feel the same way

I sent her a friend request. It will be from Harbenger#1472

I am looking forward to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Harb I added you and heard you were added last night. Thanks for checking us out, we offer a LOT to our members.

Quick Update: It's been a jam packed week! We've done 3 nights of raids in Hellfire Citadel and a 4th Fun Run through Siege of Orgrimmar this week, netting 5 individuals their Reins of Galakras mounts. Grab a cold one, headset, and come join us!

We do kill groups in Tanaan Jungle almost nightly and have tons of people in the TeamSpeak channel, love getting to know friends through gaming.

If you, like ZweiHandler above, want to join us, please create an account over at grievance gaming dot org and contact me pia#1417 in game or just do a /who Grievance on Thrall and ask for help. We are an 18+ no drama no B.S. guild, we love players with rich and diverse real lives (military, students, professionals, parents) and we have people almost always on to play with.

Horde Co-Recruitment Officer
    Mikiki
    Grievance
    Thrall

7+ Year Old Account
    Listen to the Zwei!!!!

This guild is amazing:

You wanna raid..GOT IT
    You wanna PvP...GOT IT
    Active... When i joined, over 30 ppl online, and its always that full.
    You wanna hang out with me...GOT IT

Great guild, you will no be disappointed. I have seen the worst the WoW community has to offer, and now I have seen the best. You need to stick with Grievance.

This has been a public service announcement from me.

7+ Year Old Account

Horde

Listen to the Zwei!!!!

This guild is amazing:

You wanna raid..GOT IT
    You wanna PvP...GOT IT
    Active... When i joined, over 30 ppl online, and its always that full.
    You wanna hang out with me...GOT IT

Great guild, you will no be disappointed. I have seen the worst the WoW community has to offer, and now I have seen the best. You need to stick with Grievance.

This has been a public service announcement from me.
    ^^ Log in just to see what this guy has to say. He cracks everyone up on a regular basis and is nice as the day is long.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikiki View Post
    ^^ Log in just to see what this guy has to say. He cracks everyone up on a regular basis and is nice as the day is long.

Your payment of in game gold will be in the mail.

How you doin' mon?

Grievance is a place I wish I had come to know much much sooner than I had. There are tons of really sweet and cool people here! They are like a great bunch of relatives you only see during the seasons. (Only I get to play with them every week!!) Grievance is the greatest group of folks I've ever met while gaming. What more could you ask for?!!

Come check us out and say hi! Hope to see you there!

~Beya
    Last edited by Beya; 2015-08-05 at 10:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick update on our HfC adventures! We're on Gorefiend tonight, and we're so excited to down 5 bosses in two hours on Tuesday (we raid 9-11 pm EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays). We must have gotten at least 22 items or more for our 23 raiders, and we have some new members who are learning the fights and who did great, as well as a fantastic core team. We appreciate all the positive support and helps.

Grats to Kaimito and Korell, who received their legendary rings earlier.

If you want to talk with someone, feel free to message me or anyone in game after a /who grievance or just add me, pia#1417, I like to play at nights and weekends.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another boss down, now we're on 6/13 (Gorefiend) and we go with about 20-25 guildies two nights a week plus an optional night on Friday.

We have had so much fun this week and in the last few weeks have met many awesome new guildies. I love hanging with all my guildies doing raids (we added an additional night of raiding!) and this fun run was a Throne of Thunder tribute run for mount rolls and pets. We also have done some 5 mans as a group plus we've been leveling lowbies for laughs.

Come join the fun!

We believe in the principles of family, loyalty, teamwork, personal responsibility, and friendliness.

We do offer many perks such as access to guild bank at all levels, guild repair for all, players online round the clock, and no shortage of people to group with including for your legendary runs, for your TJ dailies, and we are able to do that because of our awesome and plentiful guildies!

We attract people from all walks of life because we highly believe in the principles that all are welcome who can function well in a large group. You're not going to hear any bullcrap politics and drama, and we have an optional mature channel for those who are PVP'ing or doing LFR or something in a group where things get intense. All our other chat rooms are PG-13.

Though most of our guild are Hordies through and through, it's not a big deal if you play other games or play on the Alliance as most of us do have a few other games we want to try.

We'd appreciate finding any really cool members out there who want to give us a try. You probably will find several people in your situation, those of you reading this who have really missed an awesome guild over the years, but you feel that you don't want to make new friends or find new people to play, many of us have found each other. It's just so awesome!

Many of our guildies feel that they have come home when they found this group. I encourage everyone to apply to our website (Grievance Gaming) and start up an account or merely message me on Mikiki or on pia#1417.

I've been playing WoW for the better part of a decade and have been a bit selective with the guilds I choose. My last guild started to lose active players and so i started searching for a guild similar.

I struck gold when I came across Grievance!

If you're looking for a friendly, adult minded guild then look no further.

Tell em Mok sent ya!

Within the first week, I was pretty sure I wouldn't need to look for another guild again, and for that matter another guild in any game I choose to play, because grievance isnt just a guild but a gaming communityw ith their hands in many games, they are a great group of positive helpful people.

As the old addage goes, you get out of something what you put into it. This is especially true for Grievance, if you are sociable and get yourself involved you will find people willing to do almost anything with you, and for you.

- Shift

P.S - Don't let Harbenger being in guild, be a deterrant to you looking to join, when he gets out of line we beat him with a rolled up newspaper.
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

7+ Year Old Account
    Please check out a really awesome, fun guild absolutely FULL of adults who just want to relax in game and have a good time. Come check us out at www grievancegaming org. Create a website identity and apply in our forums post!

We're clearing HFC at the moment with groups ranging from small 10-12 to 20 or more twice a week.

A bunch of us got our mounts today for 6.2 and did some raiding and LFR as a big group. We are on Iskar now and we raid about 2x a week or more. With fun runs to win cool mounts. This week, we're working on ToT for Glory of the Thundering Raider and the Armored Skywing.

Please come check us out if you would like to meet some awesome people who know what it means to keep a good guild together. We try very hard to make it a fun day every day you are online.