Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Got in some solid work on Xhul'horac this week. Taking a break for blizzcon as the majority of us are attending. This week off gives you the chance to apply and be ready for when we hit the ground running the week after!

Back from blizzcon and we had a blast. check out our amazing 360 degree guild photo on our webpage!

http://www.dinosaurcowboys.rodeo/

Xhul progression, it's super fun!

Always on the lookout for exceptional players of any class. Just hit up our website and fill out an app. Maybe next week you could be a Trialceratops!

Get them valor points!

- - - Updated - - -

Long downtime today, plenty of time to apply before raid time!

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic dungeons, so fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hate Gorefiend's Grasp

Zhul down, Mannoroth up to bat.

Hello,

I have been reading over the info about your guild and I just wanted to reach out.

First a little history about myself. I returned to WoW in August after a bit of break due to career reasons and decided to change mains to a Ret Pally for the first time to mix things up a bit (Original main was a Rogue BC-MoP). I have raid experience dating back to BC with only a couple of 3ish month breaks from the game due to RL changes (I.E. moving, new jobs, school)

I hit the ground running and started raiding HFC with a raid team and felt like I was improving with the new class, but unfortunately the raid team fell apart and I have been looking for a guild that I feel is a comfortable fit ever since. I will admit that I have had some rather negative experiences in the past couple of months with pugs, guild trials, and just random jerks. So I have become rather wary of getting burt. Do not get me wrong I have spoken to some good guilds since I started looking in October, but issues always seem to pop up. Either the raid times conflicted with my work schedule or the attendance boss hit the guild hard. For this reason I am reaching out to guilds via their recruitment posts to get a feel about the type of community the have.

What I am looking for in a guild is positive environment where I can grow as a player. I play video games to relax and I find that the best way to play WoW is with people that you genuinely like and consider friends. I also want to see the highest level content in the game and perform at a level that is required to see that content. I am also looking for a new home not just a place to get gear before Legion.

I can provide logs for the past few months. I will be the first to admit they are not the best in the world, but I do improve week to week as a become more proficient in the new class.

Thanks for your time,
    Hauns

P.S.
    Awsome picture for Blizzcon

We got your app. thanks for your interest. You can check your thread on our forums for updates.

- - - Updated - - -

New raid week, get your valor!

Always looking for the person that fits our raid, it could be you!

Mannoroth progress. need one more dk! Apply now!

- - - Updated - - -

Free night tonight, then back to the fun!

Did I mention we have an immediate opening for a DPS DK?

We're in HFC killing bosses, RIGHT NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

1% wipes are fun! Whats more fun are kills, so join us on Thursday for one!

- - - Updated - - -

Mannoroth progression again on Thrsday! Wait, something is missing... That's right, it's U!

Apply now and join us in time for Arch progress!

Always on the lookout for experienced and motivated players looking for a 2 day guild with good progression.

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh raid week starting tonight!

- - - Updated - - -

Raid starts in one hour!

- - - Updated - - -

On to Arch!

Final boss of the expansion, join us now and you can be there when it happens!

Only doing one raid night per week over the holidays, so if you have been thinking about it, go ahead and app now!

Raid starts now, get in here!

- - - Updated - - -

Merry almost Christmas!

Only raiding on Tuesday this week. Apply now and get on-board the loot train!

12/13 farm was done on Tuesday. Back to 2 day raiding next week, join us for Arch progression!