Deleted

Transfer from Shadow to Holy? items needed?

Hello, so I am sitting here with my shadow priest at around 697 iLVL, and sometimes our guild needs an extra healer so we would have to pug, but I was thinking of going maybe healing for us sometimes.

I can always pug BRF HC or so for the trinkets and shit, but what trinks should I get if I want to progress through HFC with shadow gear(crit, haste)

You'll be wanting the Priest forum.

As holy, you will need a lot of spirit. Two high regen trinkets: BRF spirit proc multistrike, BRF spirit proc haste, or BRF int on use spirit. World drop BoE Everburning Candle is better than H BRF trinkets (check AH). You are going to want multistrike > haste >> crit > versatility >> mastery for your secondaries.

I run around 1800 spirit as holy and do just fine at 702 ilvl. Best trinket to get depends on your play style. I swear by the Blast Furnace trinket for some raw spirit and the Chew Toy for extra throughput with a spirit proc. I have spirit on my neck, back, and both my rings. I enchant my weapon with multistrike, but will swap out spirit if I need it. I rarely run into mana problems as is unless I need to spam PoH for days, which is very rare. If you have T17 4pc its amazing for holy and you can run less spirit with it as long as your are getting the benefit of PoM bounces and not wasting serendipity.

Multistrike is your go to stat for holy so make sure you get as much as you can. If you can't get a chew toy, stage 5 or 6 of Hourglass is a good supplement. If you are ending fights with a lot of mana, I would suggest swapping out your hybrid int/spirit trinket for a int/multi or int/haste trinket to increase your throughput. Candle is great if you don't have either of those.