Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account

WW- when to transition from 4p t17 to 2p t18

Hey fellow monks,

Have been trying to look for this in multiple threads/forums.

I only have 1 mythic t17 piece if that helps and the rest are 685 (no sockets).

my t18 pieces consists of 1 heroic (710 with socket) and 1 normal (695).

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. I have a handful of gear stashed, just not sure when is the appropriate time to switch over.

Thanks in advance.

go with double 2 sets for now, i went from 4 piece mythic t17 to double 2 sets (normal t18 pieces) and it was simming about the same

might as well get used to the playstyle of the 2 set

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skulldelight View Post
    go with double 2 sets for now, i went from 4 piece mythic t17 to double 2 sets (normal t18 pieces) and it was simming about the same

might as well get used to the playstyle of the 2 set
    I tried switching over and my dps seemed to be about the same if not lower. You mentioned that the playstyle is different? Any tips on this new playstyle? Anything you are doing that is different from before?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtr3me View Post
    I tried switching over and my dps seemed to be about the same if not lower. You mentioned that the playstyle is different? Any tips on this new playstyle? Anything you are doing that is different from before?
    well the 2pc is the chance to get a combo breaker from RSK (40% chance) so you will notice that you will get procs right before RSK comes back from cooldown, so you just wanna make sure to use the proc before you RSK, so you dont waste it and get another after the RSK.