Boomkin "Fix my dps" help.

Hello,

During late BRF I was asked to swap from Feral to Boomy in order to help the guild progress as we lacked one and I'm looking for some help to find out where I can improve.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eonos/advanced

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...tz1WxT#fight=1

Linked above are the logs for the most recent Wednesday clear of heroic Hellfire Citadel. When it comes to logs I don't exactly know what I'm looking for and how to analyse them properly. One thing I've noticed though, using the compare function, is that I think I use starsurge to proc too many solar empowerments. If anyone is able to pick up on some issues and can give me advice (Whether it be direct boomy advice, or advice on how to analyse logs) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
    Aeonos
    Last edited by Azmyth; 2015-07-09 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Added Wowarmory link

There don't appear to be any glaring issues. You're top 2-5 of your raid depending on the fight, your talents are good, cooldowns are sync'd well, Moonfire/Sunfire uptime is good, and you appear to be double-proccing each pull.

I'm unsure about the choice to use Incarnation on the pull on Gorefiend, considering it won't be back up in time for the first Feast of Souls, particularly since you appear to be saving Lust for the first Feast too. Used right at the start of Feast means that it'll be up again for the 2nd Feast, and the 3rd Feast if you get there since they're 3 minutes apart exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Torlarn View Post
    I'm unsure about the choice to use Incarnation on the pull on Gorefiend, considering it won't be back up in time for the first Feast of Souls, particularly since you appear to be saving Lust for the first Feast too. Used right at the start of Feast means that it'll be up again for the 2nd Feast, and the 3rd Feast if you get there since they're 3 minutes apart exactly.
    Yeah that was one other thing I noticed when using the compare function. I'll be going through every fight and thinking of optimal CD usage before next Wednesday for sure. Thoughts on my uptime of Solar Empowerment vs Lunar? From a quick read of http://www.restokin.com/2015/01/star...things-anyway/ there's roughly a ~30.8% difference in spell power comparing the two.

Nonetheless thanks for providing some input.
    Last edited by Azmyth; 2015-07-09 at 05:05 AM.

Shameful self bump.

numbers seem alright, make sure to gem/enchant all mastery as its our best stat and get rid of that spirit trinket -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntedd View Post
    numbers seem alright, make sure to gem/enchant all mastery as its our best stat and get rid of that spirit trinket -.-
    Yeah sorry, logged out in my resto set. My cloak is mythic Kro and my trinket is M GSR.