Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Am I the only one who thinks they failed with stormwind?

I mean... the valley of Heores... there are the 5 Statues we know today... but they were build after the second war, the movie is about the first war... I really hope this is just a "Like this looks the movie" Teaser, elsewhen they've done a huge lore-mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Looks like the vid got changed so it doesn't have the spherical stuff anymore unless it's just on my end
    Yeah it was fixed, you can pan around too. Pretty cool look at stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course the Legendary VR app isn't available outside of the US.

Fucking morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saruya View Post

Fucking morons.
    The Director of the movie said on twitter they are rolling it out world wide. If it's not available yet it will be. Though this might be a case of "It's going to be available Soon™"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiko View Post
    The app you get after paying for a ticket to SDCC

IMO, as a San Diego resident, no one wants to see this shit on a fucking phone when you're at Comicon, ESPECIALLY the SDCC.

AKA. The video was leaked and whoever leak will probably be saty on by 60 fat nerds called security.
    It's not leaked.

You don't need to pay a ticket.

If oyu have an iPhone or Android, it's free.

Just view the youtube link with your youtube app. It supports 360 videos.

People will moan about anything. Couldn't give a shit if the film is lore accurate to the games, as long as it works as a self contained story.

I'm very happy that flight is coming back, and I'm happy with how it's earned. I maintain that being grounded is only enjoyable for a short amount of time, and that being able to earn flying actually prolongs how long the game world will keep me entertained.

Deleted
    And no trailer again ... wow ... really ...

Are you happy that Flying is coming to Draenor should have "I don't care" sorta opinion, for people like me that can do with or without flying.

Teaser? A flyover of Stormwind isn't a teaser.

Seems like people that want flying back wasn't the loud minority at all.

Flying is allowed in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Magmafire View Post

I mean... the valley of Heores... there are the 5 Statues we know today... but they were build after the second war, the movie is about the first war... I really hope this is just a "Like this looks the movie" Teaser, elsewhen they've done a huge lore-mistake!
    Nothing says there weren't 5 statues there before, of something else, before the heroes of the First War were enshrined there/
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Starting to really lose faith in Legendary... Surely letting more people see this trailer is better? I mean is the film that bad that only a hand full of people at a time can be bribed into saying it's awesome?

What a bunch of farking whiners. You got someone here making unsubstantiated claims - aka lies - about this only being avallable in SDCC, not true, and then another whining about Lore without thinking for a second that it could be something other than you see in game, then loudly proclaiming it to be a lore mistake.

WoW's biggest problem? It's toxic community of thoughtless idiots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saruya View Post

Fucking morons.
    You can download the APK here http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ . The VR Stormwind File itself is just a ~500mb Video in HOU format.

You don't need to download the app, you just need to watch the video using chrome (or if you are on your phone, the youtube app). Chrome has supported 360 viewing since the beginning since it is a youtube creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmafire View Post

it's possible that they are telling the story from the perspective of someone who lived through the First War. Getting a flyover of "present day" Stormwind before flashing back to the past.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think my VR was messed up. I kept staring at the gryphon's butt the whole time and had to swing the phone around behind me to see him from the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie of Medivh View Post
    What a bunch of farking whiners. You got someone here making unsubstantiated claims - aka lies - about this only being avallable in SDCC, not true, and then another whining about Lore without thinking for a second that it could be something other than you see in game, then loudly proclaiming it to be a lore mistake.

WoW's biggest problem? It's toxic community of thoughtless idiots.
    I hear you man, this is probably one of the coolest videos I've ever seen, even with the low quality on youtube. For the people crying about lore inaccuracies already...lol, get a grip. We don't even know who the statues depict. Do you think humans just started making statues of people after the first war? Sure, Stormwind was "destroyed", do you really think that the orcs literally crumbled every stone wall and building?